- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated. The following documents are available:
- Colorado’s News Release
- Labor Force Summary – which includes Wage and Salary Employment Data for the Metropolitan Statistic Areas (MSA’s). This includes Fort Collins- Loveland (Larimer County) MSA’s seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted statistics.
- Labor Force statistics by individual Counties (64 Counties); this includes the current month and the previous month and compares to one year ago.
Don’t Miss the 1st Inside Edge on Hiring Series!
Meet & Greet with Local Businesses! Learn about local businesses, help with career exploration, and get the “inside edge” to help prepare for future employment opportunities within these organizations. This is NOT a hiring event. **No Registration Required** Come prepared to learn and gain valuable information.
When: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
Where: Loveland Public Library, 300 N. Adams Ave., Loveland
Who: Banner Health, Canyon Bakehouse and City of Loveland
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Welcome to Business Development Services at the Larimer County Workforce Center.
Serving Your Business Throughout The Employment Life Cycle
The Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) exists to meet the needs of the Northern Colorado business community and contribute to a thriving economy.
Which Stage of the Employment Life Cycle is your business experiencing today? The Employment Life Cycle is a human resource management model that identifies stages in employees’ careers to help guide their management and optimize their impact on the business.
Specific employment life cycle models vary, but common stages include: recruitment, training, separations, and workforce planning. Partner with LCWC’s Business Development Team to decrease cost and increase effectiveness at every step of the Employment Life Cycle.
Upcoming Business Workshops
Elevate Leadership and Workforce Development Training
The Elevate Leadership and Workforce Development Training program offers employers no-cost and low-cost professional development opportunity for managers and supervisors. Training curriculum offered in three education tracks:
- Communication and Employee Engagement: Sharing best practices in productivity and team motivation. How to maximize employee satisfaction and productively lead today’s dynamic multi-generational workforce.
- Workforce Management: A focus on the basic HR “blocking and tackling.” Conducting meaningful performance reviews, navigating workplace conflict and refining effective recruitment strategies.
- Leadership Development: Personal professional growth opportunities for Larimer County’s leaders and leaders-to-be.
For a schedule of workshops, visit our Workshops and Roundtables Page.
Recent LCWC Business News
Interested in Northern Colorado’s local businesses? This is the first in a series of ‘Meet & Greet’s’ with local businesses that LCWC’s Business Services is sponsoring. This month we are featuring Banner Health, Canyon Bakehouse and City of Loveland. Get to know these local businesses, including their: – History, products/services, and customers – Occupations within their organization and hiring practices. In addition, each business will present their outlook for 2017 and beyond! This event will be held on January 24, 2017 from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. at Loveland Public Library, located at 300 N. Adams Ave, Loveland, CO. Copy/Paste flyer: http://larimerworkforce.org/wp-content/uploads/Inside-Edge-Jan-Final.pdf
The Larimer County Workforce Center’s Business Development Newsletter, January 2017! Get it HERE
The Colorado Minimum Wage Order Number 33 (7 CCR § 1103-1), effective January 1, 2017 regulates wages, hours, working conditions, and procedures for certain employers and employees in Colorado. The Wage Order is promulgated by the Division. The Wage Order, in some instances, provides different requirements than FLSA. Contact the U.S. DOL for information on FLSA and federal wage and hour laws (www.dol.gov or 1-866-4USWAGE). To view: colorado.gov/cdle/labor