- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on June 29th from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be closed for a staff meeting today, Thursday, June 29, 2017, from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM. This closure includes both computer labs. Offices will re-open on Friday, June 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM. For questions please call: Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600 Loveland – (970) 619-4650 Thank you!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day, July 4th 2017
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Wednesday, July 5th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The purpose of the Colorado PTAC is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the state by assisting Colorado companies including those eligible for preferential consideration in obtaining and performing under local, state and federal government contracts.
- The Colorado PTAC is staffed with counselors experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services. Our PTAC counselors have backgrounds in government acquisitions and all receive ongoing training to keep pace with continually evolving acquisition procedures and policies.
- View the Colorado PTAC website at: http://www.coloradoptac.org/
- For information in Larimer County contact:
Kathryn Rowe, Procurement Counselor
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center
200 W. Oak Street, Suite 5000
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
(719) 667-3845 x9 (Main Office) (970) 498-6625 (Landline) (719) 644-8210 (Cell)