- Workforce Symposium 2017
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Workforce Symposium 2017
REGISTER HERE for Workforce Symposium 2017! ‘$39
Be the Employer of Choice’
When: September 29th, General Opening Session starts at 8:15 a.m.
Where: The Lincoln Center
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
July 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The purpose of the Colorado PTAC is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the state by assisting Colorado companies including those eligible for preferential consideration in obtaining and performing under local, state and federal government contracts.
- The Colorado PTAC is staffed with counselors experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services. Our PTAC counselors have backgrounds in government acquisitions and all receive ongoing training to keep pace with continually evolving acquisition procedures and policies.
- View the Colorado PTAC website at: http://www.coloradoptac.org/
- For information in Larimer County contact:
Kathryn Rowe, Procurement Counselor
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center
200 W. Oak Street, Suite 5000
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
(719) 667-3845 x9 (Main Office) (970) 498-6625 (Landline) (719) 644-8210 (Cell)