- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The purpose of the Colorado PTAC is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the state by assisting Colorado companies including those eligible for preferential consideration in obtaining and performing under local, state and federal government contracts.
- The Colorado PTAC is staffed with counselors experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services. Our PTAC counselors have backgrounds in government acquisitions and all receive ongoing training to keep pace with continually evolving acquisition procedures and policies.
- View the Colorado PTAC website at: http://www.coloradoptac.org/
- For information in Larimer County contact:
Kathryn Rowe, Procurement Counselor
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center
200 W. Oak Street, Suite 5000
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
(719) 667-3845 x9 (Main Office) (970) 498-6625 (Landline) (719) 644-8210 (Cell)