- Workforce Symposium 2018
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices will CLOSE EARLY Tuesday, August 21st for Staff Meeting
The Larimer County Economic & Workforce Development Offices will close early on Tuesday, August 21, starting at 1:30-5:00 PM for an All-Staff Meeting. This closure includes both computer labs. Our offices will reopen on Wednesday, August 22nd, at 8:00 AM. Questions? Call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The purpose of the Colorado PTAC is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the state by assisting Colorado companies including those eligible for preferential consideration in obtaining and performing under local, state and federal government contracts.
- The Colorado PTAC is staffed with counselors experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services. Our PTAC counselors have backgrounds in government acquisitions and all receive ongoing training to keep pace with continually evolving acquisition procedures and policies.
- View the Colorado PTAC website at: http://www.coloradoptac.org/
- For information in Larimer County contact:
Kathryn Rowe, Procurement Counselor
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center
200 W. Oak Street, Suite 5000
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
(719) 667-3845 x9 (Main Office) (970) 498-6625 (Landline) (719) 644-8210 (Cell)