- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Enterprise Zone FAQ – Contribution Tax Credits
Colorado’s Enterprise Zone program provides tax incentives to those who contribute to approved Enterprise Zone Projects.
What are the approved Enterprise Zones Projects in Larimer County?
Larimer County has many approved projects, click here for the list.
How much is the tax credit?
Generally the tax credit is 25% of cash donations, and 12.5% of in-kind donations; however, to determine the amount of your tax credit, we recommend you consult your tax professional.
Do I need to do anything special to take the Enterprise Zone Contribution Tax Credit?
When you donate to an approved project*, make sure to note on your donation that you would like the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit. The project* will complete the appropriate paperwork. Once processed, you will receive forms for tax filing purposes.
*For details contact the specific project.
For more information, please contact:
Larimer County Enterprise Zone Administrator
(970) 498-6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org