- Business Registration 2017 Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Looking for Employment Opportunities? Check out these Upcoming Events!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
ELEVATE Workshop Opportunities for April 2017!
REGISTER HERE for any of the classes below.
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Business Registration Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair 2017
Registration is open for Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair! Click the image below for details and registration link. Or click HERE to get started!
Enterprise Zone FAQ – Contribution Tax Credits
Colorado’s Enterprise Zone program provides tax incentives to those who contribute to approved Enterprise Zone Projects.
What are the approved Enterprise Zones Projects in Larimer County?
Larimer County has many approved projects, click here for the list.
How much is the tax credit?
Generally the tax credit is 25% of cash donations, and 12.5% of in-kind donations; however, to determine the amount of your tax credit, we recommend you consult your tax professional.
Do I need to do anything special to take the Enterprise Zone Contribution Tax Credit?
When you donate to an approved project*, make sure to note on your donation that you would like the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit. The project* will complete the appropriate paperwork. Once processed, you will receive forms for tax filing purposes.
*For details contact the specific project.
For more information, please contact:
Larimer County Enterprise Zone Administrator
(970) 498-6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org