- Workforce Symposium 2018
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Larimer County Enterprise Zone Projects
The following list of agencies offer contributors a 25% Enterprise Zone state tax credit based upon the amount of cash donated.
View the list of approved EZ Contribution Projects (download Excel format ) that qualify for the Contribution Tax Credit. Updated February 11, 2016
As of January 1, 2000, new state legislation allows a 50% state tax credit for contributions to any non-profit childcare facility or childcare resource and referral service regardless of whether it is in an Enterprise Zone (e.g., BASE Camp, Springfield Court, Respite Care, The Family Center, Sunshine School, United Day Care, Women’s Center, Hope Infant and Children’s Center) without the Enterprise Zone paperwork. Please contact these agencies directly or talk to your tax professional for more details.
For more information contact:
Larimer County Enterprise Zone Administrator