- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on June 29th from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be closed for a staff meeting today, Thursday, June 29, 2017, from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM. This closure includes both computer labs. Offices will re-open on Friday, June 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM. For questions please call: Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600 Loveland – (970) 619-4650 Thank you!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day, July 4th 2017
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Wednesday, July 5th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Candidate Assessment Services
Do you know, on average, it costs more than $3500 to recruit, interview, and train a new employee?
Employers and Hiring Managers,
- Have you made hiring mistakes in the past?
- Have candidates overstated their skills during the interview process?
Reduce hiring costs by using fast, standardized pre-hiring assessments.
Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) is pleased to offer no-cost and proctored Assessments to help you with your hiring needs.
Candidate Skill Validation Assessments: Prove It! by Kenexa
Features & Benefits:
- Full Range of Quality Assessments: Hundreds of tests for clerical software, industrial, healthcare, financial and technical job classifications.
- Available via the Internet anytime, anywhere: Fully interactive Desktop Application tests available via the Internet.
- Instant Test Results: Available via email upon completion of each test.
- Measure Candidate Skills with Certainty: Kenexa has a thorough validation process that adheres to EEOC guidelines. Learn more about validation…
- Identify Highly Qualified Candidates Quickly and Easily: Detailed test results & reports are easily interpreted.
- Gain the Competitive Advantage: Improve your screening process by leveraging cutting-edge technology to achieve superior results.
To view a list of all available Prove It! assessments, visit www.proveit.com and select “tests available” at the top of the page.
The LCWC offers two options for your company to assess your candidates:
Option 1: Request Session IDs (No Cost)
LCWC will provide the Session IDs to you so that you may distribute them to candidates.
To request assessments, log into the Business Registration System and proceed to assessments. A Business Development Consultant will respond to your assessment request within two business days.
Option 2: Proctored at Larimer County Workforce Center. (Fees Apply)
LCWC offers a supervised environment for assessing up to 12 candidates at a time. Please read the following considerations and then contact a Business Development Consultant to make arrangements for proctored assessments.
Proctored Assessment Fees
- $10.00 per skill assessment per candidate
- $5.00 per typing test (5 minutes)
Proctored Assessment Considerations:
- Business may request up to 5 assessments per candidate. A $10.00 fee applies for each requested assessment.
- Format and difficulty of assessments vary. Candidates frequently take 30-60 minutes per assessment.
- A consultant will work with you to develop a testing schedule.
- Fees apply to all requested assessments. The business is responsible for costs associated with candidates who are scheduled, but do not attend, proctored assessment sessions.
- The LCWC does not charge candidates for assessments requested by a business for screening purposes. See business/candidate responsibility below.
Business is responsible for:
- Notifying candidates of the assessment schedule
- Responding to candidate questions about the position and screening process
The Larimer County Workforce Center is responsible for:
- Providing a proctor and testing station for each candidate
- Checking candidate ID’s
- Providing results instantly to hiring manager