- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Current Month: January 2018
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated. The following documents are available:
- Colorado’s News Release
- Labor Force Summary – which includes Wage and Salary Employment Data for the Metropolitan Statistic Areas (MSA’s). This includes Fort Collins- Loveland (Larimer County) MSA’s seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted statistics.
- Labor Force statistics by individual Counties (64 Counties); this includes the current month and the previous month and compares to one year ago.
For questions about this information, please contact:
Jacob Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workforce Development Board (WDB) Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
Larimer County Workforce Center
200 West Oak, Suite 5000
Fort Collins, Colorado 80522-2367
Phone: (970) 498-6605
Fax: (970) 498-6673