- Workforce Symposium 2018
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices will CLOSE EARLY Tuesday, August 21st for Staff Meeting
The Larimer County Economic & Workforce Development Offices will close early on Tuesday, August 21, starting at 1:30-5:00 PM for an All-Staff Meeting. This closure includes both computer labs. Our offices will reopen on Wednesday, August 22nd, at 8:00 AM. Questions? Call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Current Month: June 2018
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated. The following documents are available:
- Colorado’s News Release
- Labor Force Summary – which includes Wage and Salary Employment Data for the Metropolitan Statistic Areas (MSA’s). This includes Fort Collins- Loveland (Larimer County) MSA’s seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted statistics.
- Labor Force statistics by individual Counties (64 Counties); this includes the current month and the previous month and compares to one year ago.
For questions about this information, please contact:
Jacob Castillo at email@example.com.
Workforce Development Board (WDB) Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
Larimer County Workforce Center
200 West Oak, Suite 5000
Fort Collins, Colorado 80522-2367
Phone: (970) 498-6605
Fax: (970) 498-6673