- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
The Work-Share Program
The Work-Share Program provides an alternative to laying off employees. It allows employees to keep working but with fewer hours. While you are working fewer hours, we pay part of your regular unemployment benefits. Review Fact Sheet
You must have reduced normal weekly work hours by at least 10% but by no more than 40%. At least 10% of all employees or employees in a certain unit must have their hours reduced. In addition, you must:
- Have earned enough money to be able to collect unemployment benefits.
- Not have run out of money on an unemployment claim.
- Sign up for unemployment.
- Meet all the requirements of the law for us to pay unemployment benefits, except:
- When we say that you must be available, we mean that you must be available to work for your current employer.
- You do not have to look for work or apply for work with another employer.
- Be able and available to work your normal work hours.
- Be on only one work-share plan at a time.