- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices are CLOSED Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Memorial Day on Monday, May 29, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data-New Page!
View the new Workforce Development Board Report includes a Winter 2017 Update! HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
The Work-Share Program
The Work-Share Program provides an alternative to laying off employees. It allows employees to keep working but with fewer hours. While you are working fewer hours, we pay part of your regular unemployment benefits. Review Fact Sheet
You must have reduced normal weekly work hours by at least 10% but by no more than 40%. At least 10% of all employees or employees in a certain unit must have their hours reduced. In addition, you must:
- Have earned enough money to be able to collect unemployment benefits.
- Not have run out of money on an unemployment claim.
- Sign up for unemployment.
- Meet all the requirements of the law for us to pay unemployment benefits, except:
- When we say that you must be available, we mean that you must be available to work for your current employer.
- You do not have to look for work or apply for work with another employer.
- Be able and available to work your normal work hours.
- Be on only one work-share plan at a time.