- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
October 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
The LCWC is proud to honor Colorado Military Veterans with Priority of Service and facilitate the recruitment of veterans within the local business community. Tap into the leadership, productivity, and teamwork that Vets bring to the job, and learn about potential Tax Credits for your business by viewing the Vow to Hire Heroes Act.
For information about hiring local veterans, contact Shelly Thompson, Regional Veterans Employer Representative at (970) 498-6666.