- Business Registration 2017 Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Looking for Employment Opportunities? Check out these Upcoming Events!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
ELEVATE Workshop Opportunities for April 2017!
REGISTER HERE for any of the classes below.
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Business Registration Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair 2017
Registration is open for Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair! Click the image below for details and registration link. Or click HERE to get started!
The LCWC is proud to honor Colorado Military Veterans with Priority of Service and facilitate the recruitment of veterans within the local business community. Tap into the leadership, productivity, and teamwork that Vets bring to the job, and learn about potential Tax Credits for your business by viewing the Vow to Hire Heroes Act.
For information about hiring local veterans, contact Shelly Thompson, Regional Veterans Employer Representative at (970) 498-6666.