- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices are CLOSED Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Memorial Day on Monday, May 29, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data-New Page!
View the new Workforce Development Board Report includes a Winter 2017 Update! HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Career Road Trips Now!
Seats are filling fast so register today!
June 1 & June 13, 2017
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Click flyer below to view the employers/businesses we are visiting and to REGISTER
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
The 2016-2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. Information provided is subject to change. Available in English & Spanish.
Hiring Events/Job Fairs
Hiring Events and Job Fairs provide your business with an opportunity to interact one-on-one with a pool of talented job seekers. Our goal is to help you make connections to meet the workforce needs of your business.
Hiring Events can be tailored to your business to assist you with your hiring needs. Your local Business Development Consultant can help you design an event that gives your business the flexibility to meets your needs on your own terms.
Below are examples of how your event can be designed:
- Meet and review applicants
- Large-scale information sessions
- Small Q & A sessions
- Candidate assessments
- Preliminary interviews
Hiring Events can be held at:
- Your work site
- An offsite location
- Workforce Center Offices in Fort Collins and/or Loveland
Why participate in a Job Fair?
- Top talent in one place at one time. Meet face-to-face to go beyond the resume and narrow the candidate pool before arranging formal interviews.
- Multiple companies in one location. Attract a large pool of candidates.
- Reduce recruiting time by providing information and answering candidate questions. This ensures that applicants understand your organization and the job you are posting.
- Reach motivated job seekers proactively pursuing career opportunities.
For more information about our event services, to schedule an event, or to find out or be notified about upcoming events, please Contact Us