- Workforce Symposium 2017
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Workforce Symposium 2017
REGISTER HERE for Workforce Symposium 2017! ‘$39
Be the Employer of Choice’
When: September 29th, General Opening Session starts at 8:15 a.m.
Where: The Lincoln Center
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Hiring Events/Job Fairs
Hiring Events and Job Fairs provide your business with an opportunity to interact one-on-one with a pool of talented job seekers. Our goal is to help you make connections to meet the workforce needs of your business.
Hiring Events can be tailored to your business to assist you with your hiring needs. Your local Business Development Consultant can help you design an event that gives your business the flexibility to meets your needs on your own terms.
Below are examples of how your event can be designed:
- Meet and review applicants
- Large-scale information sessions
- Small Q & A sessions
- Candidate assessments
- Preliminary interviews
Hiring Events can be held at:
- Your work site
- An offsite location
- Workforce Center Offices in Fort Collins and/or Loveland
Why participate in a Job Fair?
- Top talent in one place at one time. Meet face-to-face to go beyond the resume and narrow the candidate pool before arranging formal interviews.
- Multiple companies in one location. Attract a large pool of candidates.
- Reduce recruiting time by providing information and answering candidate questions. This ensures that applicants understand your organization and the job you are posting.
- Reach motivated job seekers proactively pursuing career opportunities.
For more information about our event services, to schedule an event, or to find out or be notified about upcoming events, please Contact Us