- Business Registration 2017 Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Looking for Employment Opportunities? Check out these Upcoming Events!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Learn what it takes to become a Medical Assistant!
Come learn about the job of Medical Assistant from those in the field and make a connection with leading healthcare providers in the area.
Panel: March 31st, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Interviews: 10:15-11:00 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Register at: Larimerworkforce.org/register
ELEVATE Workshop Opportunities for April 2017!
REGISTER HERE for any of the classes below.
High School Internship Summer Program
Young Adults ages 16-18+ years of age can apply! Hurry the deadline is April 7th!!
The Matthews House Course Offerings for Winter 2017-Register Today!
The Education & Employment Center is offering classes on a sliding fee scale based on your household income. To get registered call, (970) 482-4357 or thematthewshouse.org. Classes are offered frequently throughout the year. Please check the schedule for the next available classes. To register for GED & ESL classes Call (970) 204-8181
Youth Friendly Employers Update
The 2016-2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. Information provided is subject to change. Available in English & Spanish.
Hiring Events/Job Fairs
Hiring Events and Job Fairs provide your business with an opportunity to interact one-on-one with a pool of talented job seekers. Our goal is to help you make connections to meet the workforce needs of your business.
Hiring Events can be tailored to your business to assist you with your hiring needs. Your local Business Development Consultant can help you design an event that gives your business the flexibility to meets your needs on your own terms.
Below are examples of how your event can be designed:
- Meet and review applicants
- Large-scale information sessions
- Small Q & A sessions
- Candidate assessments
- Preliminary interviews
Hiring Events can be held at:
- Your work site
- An offsite location
- Workforce Center Offices in Fort Collins and/or Loveland
Why participate in a Job Fair?
- Top talent in one place at one time. Meet face-to-face to go beyond the resume and narrow the candidate pool before arranging formal interviews.
- Multiple companies in one location. Attract a large pool of candidates.
- Reduce recruiting time by providing information and answering candidate questions. This ensures that applicants understand your organization and the job you are posting.
- Reach motivated job seekers proactively pursuing career opportunities.
For more information about our event services, to schedule an event, or to find out or be notified about upcoming events, please Contact Us