- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Hiring Events (Mini Job Fairs) are an opportunity to showcase your organization and promote open positions to job seeking candidates.
Hiring Events are held in our offices monthly:
- Fort Collins Office (200 W. Oak St. Suite 5000, Fort Collins, CO) Twice monthly on Thursdays @ 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Loveland Office (418 E. 4th Street, Loveland, CO) Once a month on Tuesday @ 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We are also happy to assist with events held at your location.
Why participate in a Hiring Event?
- Meet face-to-face with candidates with various skills and diverse background to go beyond the resume and identify the candidate pool before arranging formal interviews.
- Multiple companies in one location often draw an expanded pool of candidates.
- Increase your business visibility.
To ensure these events are beneficial to you, as well as the candidates, we ask that you include at least one activity that will start the hiring process for candidates. Please choose from the following:
- Assistance completing applications (LCWC computers available upon request)
- Complete candidate skill assessments (LCWC provides ProveIt! Assessments)
- Screening interviews
- Schedule candidates for formal interviews
- Make job offers
To participate in a Hiring Event:
- Post your open positions at www.connectingcolorado.com
- Click on the link below to complete the registration form.
- A Business Services Representative will follow up to confirm details after your registration is received.