- Workforce Symposium 2018
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices will CLOSE EARLY Tuesday, August 21st for Staff Meeting
The Larimer County Economic & Workforce Development Offices will close early on Tuesday, August 21, starting at 1:30-5:00 PM for an All-Staff Meeting. This closure includes both computer labs. Our offices will reopen on Wednesday, August 22nd, at 8:00 AM. Questions? Call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Hiring Events (Mini Job Fairs) are an opportunity to showcase your organization and promote open positions to job seeking candidates.
Hiring Events are held in our offices monthly:
- Fort Collins Office (200 W. Oak St. Suite 5000, Fort Collins, CO)
- Loveland Office (418 E. 4th Street, Loveland, CO)
We are also happy to assist with events held at your location.
Why participate in a Hiring Event?
- Meet face-to-face with candidates with various skills and diverse background to go beyond the resume and identify the candidate pool before arranging formal interviews.
- Multiple companies in one location often draw an expanded pool of candidates.
- Increase your business visibility.
To ensure these events are beneficial to you, as well as the candidates, we ask that you include at least one activity that will start the hiring process for candidates. Please choose from the following:
- Assistance completing applications (LCWC computers available upon request)
- Complete candidate skill assessments (LCWC provides ProveIt! Assessments)
- Screening interviews
- Schedule candidates for formal interviews
- Make job offers
To participate in a Hiring Event:
- We are currently revising our hiring events process and should have our hiring activities back up by late September 2018. For questions or information please contact Andrew Minor at (970) 498-6083 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!