+ Click to expand Business menu- Click to collapse Business menu
- Workforce Symposium 2018
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Welcome to Business Development Services at the Larimer County Workforce Center.
Serving Your Business Throughout The Employment Life Cycle
The Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) exists to meet the needs of the Northern Colorado business community and contribute to a thriving economy.
Which Stage of the Employment Life Cycle is your business experiencing today? The Employment Life Cycle is a human resource management model that identifies stages in employees’ careers to help guide their management and optimize their impact on the business.
Specific employment life cycle models vary, but common stages include: recruitment, training, separations, and workforce planning. Partner with LCWC’s Business Development Team to decrease cost and increase effectiveness at every step of the Employment Life Cycle.
Elevate Leadership and Workforce Development Training
The Elevate Leadership and Workforce Development Training program offers employers no-cost and low-cost professional development opportunity for managers and supervisors. Training curriculum offered in three education tracks:
Upcoming Business Workshops
- Communication and Employee Engagement: Sharing best practices in productivity and team motivation. How to maximize employee satisfaction and productively lead today’s dynamic multi-generational workforce.
- Workforce Management: A focus on the basic HR “blocking and tackling.” Conducting meaningful performance reviews, navigating workplace conflict and refining effective recruitment strategies.
- Leadership Development: Personal professional growth opportunities for Larimer County’s leaders and leaders-to-be.
Recent LCWC Business News
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria