- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on June 29th from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be closed for a staff meeting today, Thursday, June 29, 2017, from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM. This closure includes both computer labs. Offices will re-open on Friday, June 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM. For questions please call: Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600 Loveland – (970) 619-4650 Thank you!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day, July 4th 2017
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Wednesday, July 5th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Welcome to Business Development Services at the Larimer County Workforce Center.
Serving Your Business Throughout The Employment Life Cycle
The Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) exists to meet the needs of the Northern Colorado business community and contribute to a thriving economy.
Which Stage of the Employment Life Cycle is your business experiencing today? The Employment Life Cycle is a human resource management model that identifies stages in employees’ careers to help guide their management and optimize their impact on the business.
Specific employment life cycle models vary, but common stages include: recruitment, training, separations, and workforce planning. Partner with LCWC’s Business Development Team to decrease cost and increase effectiveness at every step of the Employment Life Cycle.
Upcoming Business Workshops
Elevate Leadership and Workforce Development Training
The Elevate Leadership and Workforce Development Training program offers employers no-cost and low-cost professional development opportunity for managers and supervisors. Training curriculum offered in three education tracks:
- Communication and Employee Engagement: Sharing best practices in productivity and team motivation. How to maximize employee satisfaction and productively lead today’s dynamic multi-generational workforce.
- Workforce Management: A focus on the basic HR “blocking and tackling.” Conducting meaningful performance reviews, navigating workplace conflict and refining effective recruitment strategies.
- Leadership Development: Personal professional growth opportunities for Larimer County’s leaders and leaders-to-be.
For a schedule of workshops, visit our Workshops and Roundtables Page.
Recent LCWC Business News
The 32nd Annual Workforce Symposium returns this year with its best lineup of keynote speakers, interactive breakout sessions, and popular Elevate Bytes! This year’s themes: recruitment as marketing … and vice versa, skills-based recruitment, hiring, and training, and purpose-driven engagement and recruitment. Mark your calendar NOW! We’ll convene from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on another fabulous 5th Friday! Keep a sharp eye out – Registration will open soon. Download flyer at: http://larimerworkforce.org/wp-content/uploads/Save-the-Date-Symposium-17.pdf
The Larimer County Workforce Center’s Business Development Newsletter, March 2017! Get it HERE
The Larimer County Workforce Center’s Business Development Newsletter, January 2017! Get it HERE