Don’t Miss March’s Inside Edge on Hiring
Join us for March’s Inside Edge in Loveland! Learn what training opportunities these businesses offer. What are the occupations they hire? What are the best ways to get a foot in the door? Attend this panel presentation to meet representatives and learn the answers to these questions and more. Flyer below!
When: March 21, 2018 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Loveland Public Library, 300 N. Adams, Loveland
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Business Registration 2018 Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Changes coming soon to Connecting Colorado March 2018!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Recruit & Select
The time and energy spent recruiting and selecting quality candidates is both exciting and a significant financial commitment of resources. According to the Society for Human Resource Management, replacement of one $8.00 per hour employee costs an average of $3,500 when all recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and reduced productivity costs were considered.
Take a look at the ways that the Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) can add value to your recruitment process, while helping you discover the candidate who will engage and thrive.