ELEVATE Workshop Opportunities for April 2017!
REGISTER HERE for any of the classes below.
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Recruit & Select
The time and energy spent recruiting and selecting quality candidates is both exciting and a significant financial commitment of resources. According to the Society for Human Resource Management, replacement of one $8.00 per hour employee costs an average of $3,500 when all recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and reduced productivity costs were considered.
Take a look at the ways that the Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) can add value to your recruitment process, while helping you discover the candidate who will engage and thrive.