- Workforce Symposium 2017
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Workforce Symposium 2017
REGISTER HERE for Workforce Symposium 2017! ‘$39
Be the Employer of Choice’
When: September 29th, General Opening Session starts at 8:15 a.m.
Where: The Lincoln Center
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
July 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Labor Market Information
What is Labor Market Information (LMI)?
The Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) and the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE) offer a variety of options for accessing economic, workforce, and labor market data to assist you with your business and hiring decisions.
- Competitive Wages
- Talent Supply & Demand
- Industry Trends
- Demographics & Population Characteristics
How Do I Find Labor Market Information?
Explore the resources offered on this page, or contact a Business Development Consultant for guidance. Depending on your specific LMI needs, we may be able to customize a data report for you.
Explore on your own:
- Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Access the most up to date Labor Force Summary which includes wage and salary data for Colorado counties and select cities.
- LMI Gateway
The Colorado LMI Gateway is a powerful labor market information system which collects and analyzes information about employment in Colorado. Data about industry employment and wages, occupation employment and wages, and both current and future demand for workers, are compiled and studied.
- EMSI Economic Blog
The EMSI Blog provides data, links, articles, and other information related to labor market trends, national economics, and workforce and economic development.
- Poudre River Library District
- Loveland Public Libraries
- Estes Valley Library
- Visit Northern Colorado’s public libraries to discover a variety of eResources that offer business planning, trends, market, investment, and legal information. Suggested eResources available with your library card include:
- BusinessDecision: A demographic and mapping service that enables local businesses to access accurate and reliable consumer, demographic and market information. Download a range of reports, graphs and maps to understand your market and choose the right location. Powerful mapping and report capability reveal consumer buying and demographic trends, and patterns.
- Business Plans Handbook Collection (Gale): Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
- Plunkett Research: Access and understand vital industry trends (including finance, markets, technologies, deregulation, research/development and globalization) in order to understand how individual industries work today and where they will be tomorrow. Useful for conducting market research, looking for business prospects, writing a business plan, or planning a business strategy.
- Reference USA: Locate and research companies you want to work for. Reference USA has details on millions of U.S. businesses, including human resource contact names, business descriptions, and company size.
Contact a Business Development Consultant to access:
Access recruiting, workforce planning, and compensation intelligence before you post your next vacancy.
- Determine candidate pool size & difficulty-of-hire
- Compare salary range
- Benchmark against competitors
Economic Modeling Specialists, Intl. (EMSI)
Business Leaders and Economic Development Partners are invited to contact a Business Development Consultant to access detailed and comprehensive economic and workforce intelligence available in EMSI. EMSI has integrated the best official data sources to take the guesswork out of economic research. Customized reports offer a wide variety of historic, current, and forecasted intelligence on the Colorado and Southern Wyoming regions.
- Economic Forecasts (Industry / Occupation / Inverse Staffing)
- Economic Impact Reports (Gap Analysis / Economic Indicators / Economic Base)
- Educational Attainment Reports
- Complete Demographics