- Business Registration 2017 Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Looking for Employment Opportunities? Check out these Upcoming Events!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
ELEVATE Workshop Opportunities for April 2017!
REGISTER HERE for any of the classes below.
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Business Registration Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair 2017
Registration is open for Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair! Click the image below for details and registration link. Or click HERE to get started!
Request a Workshop at Your Site
As a community service, Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) provides job search workshops to community organizations, schools and employers. If you are interested in having a LCWC workshop facilitator present at your site, please complete the following information and hit the “submit” button. Someone from LCWC will be in contact with you within 48 hours. Click here to see all of the workshops that we offer.
How to Select a Workshop/Presentation
Please select your workshop audience and make a choice or multiple choices for a workshop at your company, school or community-based organization. Larimer County Workforce Center Workshop Facilitators are available to help you determine the workshops that will benefit your group.