- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Request a Workshop at Your Site
As a community service, Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) provides job search workshops to community organizations, schools and employers. If you are interested in having a LCWC workshop facilitator present at your site, please complete the following information and hit the “submit” button. Someone from LCWC will be in contact with you within 48 hours. Click here to see all of the workshops that we offer.
How to Select a Workshop/Presentation
Please select your workshop audience and make a choice or multiple choices for a workshop at your company, school or community-based organization. Larimer County Workforce Center Workshop Facilitators are available to help you determine the workshops that will benefit your group.