Success in business depends on the quality of the workforce. Objective assessment prior to employee selection may improve job retention and reduce recruiting and hiring costs. For current workers, assessments help establish workforce benchmarks, identify candidates for promotion and advancement, and aid in the determination of training needs.
Prove It! Assessments
Prove It! offers hundreds of skill and behavioral assessments for jobs in clerical, software, technical, industrial, financial, legal, medical and more. These validated tests offer immediate results and may be administered at your site, proctored at the Larimer County Workforce Center, or sent to a remote location. Visit www.proveit.com to learn the full range of features and benefits.
Option 1: Request FREE Prove It! Assessments
Assess up to 20 candidates from any computer. Choose from the “tests available” at www.proveit.com, and then log into the Business Registration System to request assessments. Session ID’s can then be sent directly to your candidates, or sent to your office for distribution.
Option 2: Request Proctored Prove It! Assessments
The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a supervised environment for assessing the skills of your candidates. Please read the following considerations, and then contact a Business Development Consultant to make arrangements for proctored assessments.
Proctored Assessment Fees
- $10.00 per skill assessment per candidate
- $5.00 per typing test (5 minutes)
Proctored Assessment Considerations:
- Business may request up to 5 assessments per candidate. A $10.00 fee applies for each requested assessment.
- Format and difficulty of assessments vary. Candidates frequently take 30-60 minutes per assessment.
- A consultant will work with you to develop a testing schedule.
Business is responsible for:
> Notifying candidates of the assessment schedule
> Responding to candidate questions about the position and screening process
The Larimer County Workforce Center is responsible for:
> Providing a proctor and testing stations for candidates
> Checking candidates ID’s
> Providing results instantly to hiring manager
- Fees apply to all requested assessments. The Larimer County Workforce Center will allocate staff and testing resources accordingly. “No-Show” candidates are not eligible for a refund.
- A complete list of assessments can be found by visiting www.proveit.com and selecting “Tests Available” from the main menu.
Contact a Business Development Consultant
Not seeing an assessment that meets your needs? We continually explore assessment tools and may be able to recommend an alternative solution. Contact a Business Development Representative at (970) 498-6665 for options.