- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Workforce Center Offices are CLOSED for President’s Day Holiday
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center offices will be CLOSED on Monday, February 20, 2017 from 8 am-5 pm. This closure includes both computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:00 am. For questions please call: Fort Collins (970) 498-6600 or Loveland (970) 619-4650.
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated. The following documents are available:
- Colorado’s News Release
- Labor Force Summary – which includes Wage and Salary Employment Data for the Metropolitan Statistic Areas (MSA’s). This includes Fort Collins- Loveland (Larimer County) MSA’s seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted statistics.
- Labor Force statistics by individual Counties (64 Counties); this includes the current month and the previous month and compares to one year ago.
Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
The Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB) makes critical investments in workforce training and education so that businesses can compete and prosper, and our community can thrive. Our funding and resources for workforce initiatives support local businesses in finding and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Board members represent private sector employers, education, government and community-based organizations committed to using workforce development strategies to positively impact the economic well-being of the Larimer County region.
Larimer County Workforce Center
Larimer County Courthouse
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000
Fort Collins, Colorado 80521
Workforce Board Calendar
Recent Business Blog Posts
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria