- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Business Registration 2018 Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Changes coming soon to Connecting Colorado March 2018!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Don’t Miss March’s Inside Edge on Hiring
Join us for March’s Inside Edge in Loveland! Learn what training opportunities these businesses offer. What are the occupations they hire? What are the best ways to get a foot in the door? Attend this panel presentation to meet representatives and learn the answers to these questions and more. Flyer below!
When: March 21, 2018 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Loveland Public Library, 300 N. Adams, Loveland
Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
The Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB) makes critical investments in workforce training and education so that businesses can compete and prosper, and our community can thrive. Our funding and resources for workforce initiatives support local businesses in finding and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Board members represent private sector employers, education, government and community-based organizations committed to using workforce development strategies to positively impact the economic well-being of the Larimer County region.
Larimer County Workforce Center
Larimer County Courthouse
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000
Fort Collins, Colorado 80521