- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Form
- WDB Meeting Details
- Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data
- Workforce 2020
- Meet Our Board
- Strategic Plan
- WDB By-Laws
- Get Involved with WDB
- Workforce Board Calendar
- Workforce Development Board Events for 2018
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Get Involved with WDB
Jacob Castillo, WDB Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000, Ft. Collins, CO 80521
970.498.6605 or email@example.com
County Commissioners’ Office
P.O. Box 1190
Fort Collins, CO 80522
The board meets 6 times per year for 2 to 4 hours per month and once a year for training. See Commissioners weekly schedule for exact times and locations.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes