- Workforce Symposium 2017
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Workforce Symposium 2017
REGISTER HERE for Workforce Symposium 2017! ‘$39
Be the Employer of Choice’
When: September 29th, General Opening Session starts at 8:15 a.m.
Where: The Lincoln Center
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
July 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Get Involved with WDB
Jacob Castillo, WDB Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000, Ft. Collins, CO 80521
970.498.6605 or email@example.com
County Commissioners’ Office
P.O. Box 1190
Fort Collins, CO 80522
The board meets 6 times per year for 2 to 4 hours per month and once a year for training. See Commissioners weekly schedule for exact times and locations.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes