+ Click to expand Business menu- Click to collapse Business menu
- Workforce Symposium 2018
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
2016 Strategic Plan
To support the economic health of business with a skilled, knowledgeable and prepared workforce.
The Larimer County Workforce Development Board:
- Represents the community
- Provides employer-led, strategic leadership
- Convenes necessary partners to assist employers to find talent in existing and emerging industries
- Assists residents to reach their fullest employment potential
- Works with community resources