- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
October 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
2016 Strategic Plan
To support the economic health of business with a skilled, knowledgeable and prepared workforce.
The Larimer County Workforce Development Board:
- Represents the community
- Provides employer-led, strategic leadership
- Convenes necessary partners to assist employers to find talent in existing and emerging industries
- Assists residents to reach their fullest employment potential
- Works with community resources