- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Workforce2020 is an initiative of Larimer County’s Workforce Investment Board (WIB) to provide a community forum, both online and in person, on relevant and critical workforce topics for our region that results in greater collaboration, solutions and workforce opportunities for both employers and job seekers.
The WF2020 online community is open to job seekers, employers, government entities, nonprofits, schools and educational institutions and encourages cross-communication and sharing of resources among these diverse groups. We are especially interested in engaging youth in this forum to introduce them to occupations, training, career paths, internships and job search resources.
This online community focuses on WIB’s 3 strategic areas that have been identified to be of critical importance to the development of the region’s workforce pool and employer’s talent management.