- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Manager training series returns in February – enroll your leader now
Join supervisor from every level of an organization as they master effective leadership skills in all industries & business sizes. Register at: larimerworkforce.org/business-workshops
Get Involved with WIB
Jacob Castillo, WIB Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000, Ft. Collins, CO 80521
970.498.6605 or email@example.com
County Commissioners’ Office
P.O. Box 1190
Fort Collins, CO 80522
The board meets 6 times per year for 2 to 4 hours per month and once a year for training. See Commissioners weekly schedule for exact times and locations.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes