- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
October Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the October Edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Nancy Patton, Public Service Credit Union, and the Co-chair of the Workforce Investment Board (WIB).
Larimer County Workforce Center 2014 Annual Report
Get Involved with WIB
Jacob Castillo, WIB Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000, Ft. Collins, CO 80521
970.498.6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
County Commissioners’ Office
P.O. Box 1190
Fort Collins, CO 80522
The board meets 6 times per year for 2 to 4 hours per month and once a year for training. See Commissioners weekly schedule for exact times and locations.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes