- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Attend a Brand New Bixpo Workforce Symposium 2014!
Early Bird Registration is OPEN! Attend Larimer County Workforce Symposium and Bix Talks!
Listen to August Spotlight on KRFC
Listen to the business news spotlight provided by KRFC News narrated by Nancy Murray of the Larimer County Workforce Center — get your local and business news snapshot here.
August 2014 Feature is Maureen Harter, Workforce Center Development Manager speaking about searching for employment in a recovering economy.
Get Involved with WIB
Jacob Castillo, WIB Liaison and Enterprise Zone Administrator
200 West Oak Street, Suite 5000, Ft. Collins, CO 80521
970.498.6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
County Commissioners’ Office
P.O. Box 1190
Fort Collins, CO 80522
The board meets 6 times per year for 2 to 4 hours per month and once a year for training. See Commissioners weekly schedule for exact times and locations.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes