- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Larimer County Workforce Center 2014 Annual Report
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
August Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the August Edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Mark Johnston, Workforce Center Manager for WIOA for Larimer County. Mark speaks about the new Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, WIOA, and the impact the new act will have on strengthening the workforce and economy by providing skill development through training. One of the main goals of this act is to impact young adults (ages 16-24) who are the future of the nation’s workforce. A great listen!