- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center Video
4th Annual Estes Park Job Fair on April 1
Rocky Mountain Park Inn
101 St. Vrain Avenue, Estes Park
9 am – 1 pm
Stayed Tuned! List of participating employers will
be posted in the near future.
March Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
The March edition of the LCWC’s spotlight with Dan Gagnon, Youth Employment Specialist, speaking on first jobs for youth and the skills that are learned in a first job. Discussion includes the right tools to get a job including ‘soft’ skills, and networking.
March 2015 Learning Opportunities for Business Leaders
Sign Up for a Home Efficiency Assessment Today!
The Larimer County Conservation Corps has partnered with Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water and Power to offer services and products to improve your home’s efficiency at no cost to you. Take advantage of these savings! Sign up HERE