- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Investment Board (WIB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center Video
Youth Mission Statement
The mission of the Larimer County Workforce Center Youth Council (LCYC) is to advocate, promote policy, and offer services that provide our youth with meaningful opportunities to access the knowledge and skills sets necessary to success in careers, as employers and productive members of our communities. For more information about the Youth Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Larimer County Workforce Center supports a menu of services that connects businesses and youth into our local communities including paid and unpaid internships, job shadows, and informational interviewing opportunities. Please consider a partnership with our local offices to connect youth into your workplace. If interested, please contact a Youth Employment Specialist at (970) 498-6008 or email@example.com.