- May 22, 2013 12:00 PM
- May 22, 2013 2:00 PM
- Larimer County Workforce Center (Fort Collins)
- (970) 498-6649
200 West Oak Street, 5th floor, Fort Collins, CO, 80521, United States
You worked hard at writing an effective resume to capture the attention of the employer and you have been invited for an interview! Now what? Preparing for the interview is critical and will allow you to successfully sell yourself to the employer.
This workshop discusses the basics of interviewing including:
* How to prepare for the interview.
* Learning about the various types of questions you might face.
* How to respond to behavioral and tough questions.
* How to follow-up after the interview.
* And you will practice effective interviewing techniques.