Complete a job search profile for hiring employers to view. This profile also provides you access to search for jobs posted through the Larimer County Workforce Center. Click on the “Job Seeker” option to get started.
- CareerRise Parents Page
- Employment Support
- Summer Opportunities
- Meet the CareerRise Staff
- Youth-Friendly Employers
- CareerRise Workshops
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Futures Night April 2018
Explore Future Careers!
Talk w/ Professionals in the industry!
April 2nd – 6-8 PM
Don’t Miss March’s Inside Edge on Hiring
Join us for March’s Inside Edge in Loveland! Learn what training opportunities these businesses offer. What are the occupations they hire? What are the best ways to get a foot in the door? Attend this panel presentation to meet representatives and learn the answers to these questions and more. Flyer below!
When: March 21, 2018 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Loveland Public Library, 300 N. Adams, Loveland
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Changes coming soon to Connecting Colorado March 2018!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
High School Summer Internship Program
Sponsored by the Larimer County Workforce Center & NoCo Manufacturing Sector Partnership
Application deadline: April 8, 2018
Internship positions include:
- Advanced Energy – Marketing Intern (16 years old+) Fort Collins
- Bl Incorporated – Production Specialist (16 years old+) Boulder
- Colorado Time Systems – Entry-Level Electro-Mechanical Assembly (16 years old+) Loveland
- Fiberlok – Screen Making Technician (16 years old+) Fort Collins
- Da Vinci Sign Systems – Manufacturing Intern (17 years old +) Windsor
- Da Vinci Sign Systems - Router Intern (17 years old +) Windsor
- Rodelle, Inc. – Continuous Improvement Processor (16years old+) Fort Collins
- Specialty Products Company- Machine Shop Helper (18 years old+) Longmont
- Specialty Products Company- Accounting/Purchasing Clerk (18 years old+) Longmont
- Super Vacuum Manufacturing Company – Graphics Intern (16 years old +) Fort Collins
- Super Vacuum Manufacturing Company – Command Light Assembly Intern (16 years old +) Fort Collins
- Western Heritage Company – Shop Learner (16 years old+) Loveland
Need help with Resume, Interviewing or Essential Workforce Skills…register for FREE Young Adult Workshops HERE
APPLICATIONS & RESUMES are due by April 8, 2018. Must be between the ages of 16-18+ years of age.