- Search for Jobs
- NoCoNET Spring 2017 Job Fair
- WY-CO Regional Job Fair Spring 2017
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
The Matthews House Course Offerings for Winter 2017-Register Today!
The Education & Employment Center is offering classes on a sliding fee scale based on your household income. To get registered call, (970) 482-4357 or thematthewshouse.org. Classes are offered frequently throughout the year. Please check the schedule for the next available classes. To register for GED & ESL classes Call (970) 204-8181
Candidate Skill Verification Assessments Prove it! by Kenexa
Larimer County Workforce Center is pleased to offer no-cost assessments to help you with your assessment needs. Please make sure your registration in www.connectingcolorado.com is current and active before requesting Assessment Services.
- Full Range of Quality Assessments: Hundreds of tests for clerical software, industrial, healthcare, financial and technical job classifications.
- Available via the Internet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant Test Results: Available via email upon completion of each test.
- Measure Skills with Certainty: Kenexa has a thorough validation process that adheres to EEOC guidelines.
- Gain the Competitive Advantage: Improve your screening process by leveraging cutting-edge technology to achieve superior results.
Steps to Request an Assessment through the Workforce Registration System
Events Calendar to begin the request process’‘Go to the
left of the Events Calendar’‘Select the “Click Here to Register for Events” button at the top
Assessment Guide (Prove It!)View the
If you need further assistance please call the Fort Collins or Loveland Workforce Center Offices at:
- Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600
- Loveland – (970) 619-4650