- Search for Jobs
- Daily Jobs List
- Locations and Office Hours
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
- Post-Secondary Education and Training Resources Toolkit
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Candidate Skill Verification Assessments Prove it! by Kenexa
Larimer County Workforce Center is pleased to offer no-cost assessments to help you with your assessment needs. Please make sure your registration in www.connectingcolorado.com is current and active before requesting Assessment Services.
- Full Range of Quality Assessments: Hundreds of tests for clerical software, industrial, healthcare, financial and technical job classifications.
- Available via the Internet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant Test Results: Available via email upon completion of each test.
- Measure Skills with Certainty: Kenexa has a thorough validation process that adheres to EEOC guidelines.
- Gain the Competitive Advantage: Improve your screening process by leveraging cutting-edge technology to achieve superior results.
Steps to Request an Assessment through the Workforce Registration System
Events Calendar to begin the request process’‘Go to the
left of the Events Calendar’‘Select the “Click Here to Register for Events” button at the top
Assessment Guide (Prove It!)View the
If you need further assistance please call the Fort Collins or Loveland Workforce Center Offices at:
- Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600
- Loveland – (970) 619-4650