- Search for Jobs
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
Workforce Center Offices are CLOSED Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Memorial Day on Monday, May 29, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data-New Page!
View the new Workforce Development Board Report includes a Winter 2017 Update! HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Career Road Trips Now!
Seats are filling fast so register today!
June 1 & June 13, 2017
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Click flyer below to view the employers/businesses we are visiting and to REGISTER
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Candidate Skill Verification Assessments Prove it! by Kenexa
Larimer County Workforce Center is pleased to offer no-cost assessments to help you with your assessment needs. Please make sure your registration in www.connectingcolorado.com is current and active before requesting Assessment Services.
- Full Range of Quality Assessments: Hundreds of tests for clerical software, industrial, healthcare, financial and technical job classifications.
- Available via the Internet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant Test Results: Available via email upon completion of each test.
- Measure Skills with Certainty: Kenexa has a thorough validation process that adheres to EEOC guidelines.
- Gain the Competitive Advantage: Improve your screening process by leveraging cutting-edge technology to achieve superior results.
Steps to Request an Assessment through the Workforce Registration System
Events Calendar to begin the request process’‘Go to the
left of the Events Calendar’‘Select the “Click Here to Register for Events” button at the top
Assessment Guide (Prove It!)View the
If you need further assistance please call the Fort Collins or Loveland Workforce Center Offices at:
- Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600
- Loveland – (970) 619-4650