- Search for Jobs
- Daily Jobs List
- Locations and Office Hours
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
- Post-Secondary Education and Training Resources Toolkit
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on June 29th from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be closed for a staff meeting today, Thursday, June 29, 2017, from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM. This closure includes both computer labs. Offices will re-open on Friday, June 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM. For questions please call: Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600 Loveland – (970) 619-4650 Thank you!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day, July 4th 2017
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Wednesday, July 5th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Candidate Skill Verification Assessments Prove it! by Kenexa
Larimer County Workforce Center is pleased to offer no-cost assessments to help you with your assessment needs. Please make sure your registration in www.connectingcolorado.com is current and active before requesting Assessment Services.
- Full Range of Quality Assessments: Hundreds of tests for clerical software, industrial, healthcare, financial and technical job classifications.
- Available via the Internet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant Test Results: Available via email upon completion of each test.
- Measure Skills with Certainty: Kenexa has a thorough validation process that adheres to EEOC guidelines.
- Gain the Competitive Advantage: Improve your screening process by leveraging cutting-edge technology to achieve superior results.
Steps to Request an Assessment through the Workforce Registration System
Events Calendar to begin the request process’‘Go to the
left of the Events Calendar’‘Select the “Click Here to Register for Events” button at the top
Assessment Guide (Prove It!)View the
If you need further assistance please call the Fort Collins or Loveland Workforce Center Offices at:
- Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600
- Loveland – (970) 619-4650