- Search for Jobs
- Spring Job Fairs 2017
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
- Learn What It Takes to Become a Medical Assistant
Looking for Employment Opportunities? Check out these Upcoming Events!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Learn what it takes to become a Medical Assistant!
Come learn about the job of Medical Assistant from those in the field and make a connection with leading healthcare providers in the area.
Panel: March 31st, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Interviews: 10:15-11:00 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Register at: Larimerworkforce.org/register
High School Internship Summer Program
Young Adults ages 16-18+ years of age can apply! Hurry the deadline is April 7th!!
You are Invited to Summer Employment Night 2017
Youth, Young Adults, and Parents are invited to our Summer Employment Night!
The Matthews House Course Offerings for Winter 2017-Register Today!
The Education & Employment Center is offering classes on a sliding fee scale based on your household income. To get registered call, (970) 482-4357 or thematthewshouse.org. Classes are offered frequently throughout the year. Please check the schedule for the next available classes. To register for GED & ESL classes Call (970) 204-8181
Candidate Skill Verification Assessments Prove it! by Kenexa
Larimer County Workforce Center is pleased to offer no-cost assessments to help you with your assessment needs. Please make sure your registration in www.connectingcolorado.com is current and active before requesting Assessment Services.
- Full Range of Quality Assessments: Hundreds of tests for clerical software, industrial, healthcare, financial and technical job classifications.
- Available via the Internet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant Test Results: Available via email upon completion of each test.
- Measure Skills with Certainty: Kenexa has a thorough validation process that adheres to EEOC guidelines.
- Gain the Competitive Advantage: Improve your screening process by leveraging cutting-edge technology to achieve superior results.
Steps to Request an Assessment through the Workforce Registration System
Events Calendar to begin the request process’‘Go to the
left of the Events Calendar’‘Select the “Click Here to Register for Events” button at the top
Assessment Guide (Prove It!)View the
If you need further assistance please call the Fort Collins or Loveland Workforce Center Offices at:
- Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600
- Loveland – (970) 619-4650