- Search for Jobs
- Daily Jobs List
- Locations and Office Hours
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
- Post-Secondary Education and Training Resources Toolkit
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on June 29th from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be closed for a staff meeting today, Thursday, June 29, 2017, from 2:30 PM-5:00 PM. This closure includes both computer labs. Offices will re-open on Friday, June 30, 2017, at 8:00 AM. For questions please call: Fort Collins – (970) 498-6600 Loveland – (970) 619-4650 Thank you!
Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day, July 4th 2017
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Wednesday, July 5th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Frequently Asked Questions
What other services are offered for job seekers at the Larimer County Workforce Center?
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Services for Adults and Youth
- Trade Readjustment Act (TAA / TRA)
- Larimer County Works
- Employment First
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Governor’s Summer Job Hunt (Youth)
- Youth Conservation Corps (LCYCC) (16-19 years old)
- Skill Assessments for Job Seekers
- Resource Center access
Who can use the services at the Larimer County Workforce Center?
- The LCWC is open to anyone who is looking for employment and any businesses needing assistance with hiring, retention, labor laws, etc.
- For specialized Other Services, certain eligibility requirements must be met.
How do I register for jobs?
- Job seekers can register at www.connectingcolorado.com anytime from home or you may use our computer lab.
- For job seekers who are not computer oriented, you may set an individual appointment with an Employment Specialist.
How do I Apply for Unemployment?
- All claims must be filed online or by telephone.
- Please refer online to the “Unemployment Self-Service Resource Guide ” by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.
- Our public computer labs are available for online filing.
- It is required that you also register with the Workforce Center at www.connectingcolorado.com once you have applied for Unemployment Insurance.
Can you make a resume for me?
- There are resume templates available on the lobby computers. If you are not comfortable using the template and would like more guidance, you can sign-up for a Resume Workshop or schedule an individual appointment with an Employment Specialist.
What about workshops?
- Yes, we have many different workshops that are free to the public. Please check the website calendar or view our online Workshop Index to self-register.
- If you are here for a workshop, just check in at the Front Desk and you will be directed to the classroom.
Someone called me about job…what do I do?
- Please write down the number and go directly to www.connectingcolorado.com to look up the information.
- If you did not write down the number, we will ask you for your social security number, so that we can refer back to your registration to determine what job you were called for.
What services are offered for Businesses at the Larimer County Workforce Center?
Professional Guidance and Assistance with the following:
- Posting your job
- Computerized matching and referral to qualified job candidates
- Layoff Assistance
- Monthly Business Seminars
- Office space to conduct interviews and testing
- Job Fairs
- Labor market information