- Search for Jobs
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
Workforce Center Offices are CLOSED Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Memorial Day on Monday, May 29, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data-New Page!
View the new Workforce Development Board Report includes a Winter 2017 Update! HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Register for Career Road Trips Now!
Seats are filling fast so register today!
June 1 & June 13, 2017
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Click flyer below to view the employers/businesses we are visiting and to REGISTER
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Frequently Asked Questions
What other services are offered for job seekers at the Larimer County Workforce Center?
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Services for Adults and Youth
- Trade Readjustment Act (TAA / TRA)
- Larimer County Works
- Employment First
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Governor’s Summer Job Hunt (Youth)
- Youth Conservation Corps (LCYCC) (16-19 years old)
- Skill Assessments for Job Seekers
- Resource Center access
Who can use the services at the Larimer County Workforce Center?
- The LCWC is open to anyone who is looking for employment and any businesses needing assistance with hiring, retention, labor laws, etc.
- For specialized Other Services, certain eligibility requirements must be met.
How do I register for jobs?
- Job seekers can register at www.connectingcolorado.com anytime from home or you may use our computer lab.
- For job seekers who are not computer oriented, you may set an individual appointment with an Employment Specialist.
How do I Apply for Unemployment?
- All claims must be filed online or by telephone.
- Please refer online to the “Unemployment Self-Service Resource Guide ” by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.
- Our public computer labs are available for online filing.
- It is required that you also register with the Workforce Center at www.connectingcolorado.com once you have applied for Unemployment Insurance.
Can you make a resume for me?
- There are resume templates available on the lobby computers. If you are not comfortable using the template and would like more guidance, you can sign-up for a Resume Workshop or schedule an individual appointment with an Employment Specialist.
What about workshops?
- Yes, we have many different workshops that are free to the public. Please check the website calendar or view our online Workshop Index to self-register.
- If you are here for a workshop, just check in at the Front Desk and you will be directed to the classroom.
Someone called me about job…what do I do?
- Please write down the number and go directly to www.connectingcolorado.com to look up the information.
- If you did not write down the number, we will ask you for your social security number, so that we can refer back to your registration to determine what job you were called for.
What services are offered for Businesses at the Larimer County Workforce Center?
Professional Guidance and Assistance with the following:
- Posting your job
- Computerized matching and referral to qualified job candidates
- Layoff Assistance
- Monthly Business Seminars
- Office space to conduct interviews and testing
- Job Fairs
- Labor market information