- Search for Jobs
- NoCoNET Spring 2017 Job Fair
- WY-CO Regional Job Fair Spring 2017
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
The Matthews House Course Offerings for Winter 2017-Register Today!
The Education & Employment Center is offering classes on a sliding fee scale based on your household income. To get registered call, (970) 482-4357 or thematthewshouse.org. Classes are offered frequently throughout the year. Please check the schedule for the next available classes. To register for GED & ESL classes Call (970) 204-8181
By completing just four short assessments, you will learn things about yourself that will help you make decisions abut the right future for you. jobZology can also help you identify additional education and tweaks to your career path that can impact your life.
To get started, click on the link below.
- You will be asked to enter your email address.
- In just a few minutes, you will receive an email containing the link to get started creating your jobZology profile.
- Once you have created your profile, you are ready to begin your assessments. Please note: jobZology will not run in Internet Explorer. We suggest using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- People spend an average of 30 minutes completing all four assessments. But you may choose to complete them one-at-a-time as your schedule allows.
- Once you have completed all of the assessments, feel free to review your results and look through the jobZology tool kits and resources.
Click the jobZology logo to Get Started!