- Search for Jobs
- Daily Jobs List
- Locations and Office Hours
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
- Post-Secondary Education and Training Resources Toolkit
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Center for Adult Learning Fall Schedule
Fall Registration for Center for Adult Learning (CAL) is now open. Please call (970) 663-7111 or email email@example.com for registration.
View Schedule HERE
By completing just four short assessments, you will learn things about yourself that will help you make decisions abut the right future for you. jobZology can also help you identify additional education and tweaks to your career path that can impact your life.
To get started, click on the link below.
- You will be asked to enter your email address.
- In just a few minutes, you will receive an email containing the link to get started creating your jobZology profile.
- Once you have created your profile, you are ready to begin your assessments. Please note: jobZology will not run in Internet Explorer. We suggest using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- People spend an average of 30 minutes completing all four assessments. But you may choose to complete them one-at-a-time as your schedule allows.
- Once you have completed all of the assessments, feel free to review your results and look through the jobZology tool kits and resources.
Click the jobZology logo to Get Started!