- Search for Jobs
- Locations and Office Hours
- Daily Jobs List
- Hiring Event Survey
- Job Seeker Workshops
- Job Search Tip Videos
- Career Exploration
- Job Seeker Resources
- Become a Registered Apprentice
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unemployment Insurance
- Post-Secondary Education and Training Resources Toolkit
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
By completing just four short assessments, you will learn things about yourself that will help you make decisions abut the right future for you. PathwayU can also help you identify additional education and tweaks to your career path that can impact your life.
To get started, click on the link below.
- You will be asked to enter your email address.
- In just a few minutes, you will receive an email containing the link to get started creating your PathwayU profile.
- Once you have created your profile, you are ready to begin your assessments. We suggest using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- People spend an average of 30 minutes completing all four assessments. But you may choose to complete them one-at-a-time as your schedule allows.
- Once you have completed all of the assessments, feel free to review your results and look through the PathwayU tool kits and resources.
Click the PathwayU logo to Get Started!