Register for Work. Its simple to get started!
What do you need to do to get started and take advantage of the variety of free services the Larimer County Workforce has to offer? Simply REGISTER in Connecting Colorado. This will provide us with key information we need to get a clear picture of your skills and career interests, and provides you with access to the online job bank that includes employment opportunities throughout Colorado. Most importantly, getting registered allows you to get a good handle on your job search by helping you to break it down into simple clear steps.
|W||What do you want to do?|
|O||Organize your search.|
|R||Research job options.|
|K||Keep Networking and looking for work.|
Job seekers can register at www.connectingcolorado.com through a home computer, public library or our on-site Job Search lab. Please plan on at least 30 minutes to complete the registration.
If you need assistance during the registration process and you are off-site, please contact our Fort Collins office at 970-498-6600, or our Loveland office at 970-667-4261.
**Unemployment Insurance claimants can register through the Larimer County Workforce to meet their work registration requirements.
Once your registration is complete…
- Stop by the front desk of the Larimer County or Loveland Workforce office to pick up your personal Keytag. You will use this Keytag to record your attendance at all our workshops, access the Job Search Lab, registration at job fairs and hiring events, and for all other Workforce related activities.
- Enjoy full access to the job bank from any Internet connection, and the job bank database will begin matching your skills with job openings posted in the statewide employment database.
- Access Job Search Labs which include computers and other electronic resources, and provides on-site help with job search documents and useful websites.
- Schedule one-on-one consultation with an Employment Specialist to review and update your resume, learn job search tips, get information on the regional labor market and current wages, or learn about training and educational resources.
- Register for free workshops which provide information on job search topics including resume writing, interviewing, and finding hidden job opportunities.
For information on Fort Collins Job Search Lab Hours, Fort Collins Skills Lab Hours, Loveland Skills Lab Hours, Job Search Consultation, and Job Search Workshops. Check our website or call one of the office numbers above. Be sure to check back often, as our workshops are updated regularly.