The Larimer County Conservation Corps (LCCC) promotes individual development through service for the benefit of our environment and community. LCCC is housed within and administered by the Larimer County Workforce Center.
- APPLY for a Land Crew Mentor-Applications are being accepted!
- Land Crew Leader position has been filled.Thank you for your interest!
- AgriCorps, Land and Sawyer Corpsmember positions have been filled. Thank you for your interest!
Conservation Corps News & Program Info
- Congratulations! LCCC is among 91 initial organizations nationwide named 21st Century Conservation Service Corps (21CSC) members that will help implement the Obama Administration’s 21st Century Conservation Service Corps (21CSC). The 21CSC is a national collaborative effort to put America’s youth and veterans to work protecting, restoring, and enhancing America’s natural and cultural resources. News Release
- Conservation successes help the community and homeowners
through the LCCC Water & Energy Program.
View the video below!