Need help choosing? Get a Head Start with these sites below!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Center for Adult Learning Fall Schedule
Fall Registration for Center for Adult Learning (CAL) is now open. Please call (970) 663-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
View Schedule HERE
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
September 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Career Transition and Training Services
Based on declining federal funding, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) program will have limited resources for our current program year through June 30, 2018. As a result, the Larimer County Workforce Center’s (LCWC) WIOA programs must prioritize enrollment access to specific candidates, per WIOA law. These candidates are:
WIOA Title I Adult Services:
- Veterans and their eligible spouses who are public assistance recipients, or low-income, receive priority of service: Larimer County Workforce Center referrals only Priority of Service
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients: Employment First referrals only
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients: Colorado Works referrals only
- WIOA Title II Adult Education and Family Literacy Act recipients: Center for Adult Learning referrals only
- WIOA Title IV Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) recipients: DVR referrals only
WIOA Title I Dislocated Worker Services:
- Veterans and their eligible spouses who have been laid off from employment –and- are eligible to receive, are currently receiving, or have exhausted Unemployment Insurance benefits, receive priority of service: Larimer County Workforce Center referrals only Priority of Service
- Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessments (RESEA) recipients: Workforce Center referrals identified by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE) Unemployment Insurance (UI) division.
If additional WIOA Title I funds are received, the LCWC may expand services to additional candidates beyond the above targeted populations. If you would like to be notified of an expansion opportunity, please provide us with your contact information by clicking on the button on the right. If additional resources are received, we will contact those in this database.
WIOA Title III Wagner-Peyser
WIOA Title III Wagner-Peyser services remain available for all customers seeking employment support. Highlights of these services include resource center access (internet, computer, fax, copier), walk-in career consultations with staff (check calendar for schedules), access to a variety of workshops to aid active job search and career discovery, assistance in Connecting Colorado job search registration, and support in determining other resource opportunities within our local Workforce Center and surrounding community. Please contact (970) 498-6600 or e-mail us at Lcwc@larimer.org