Need help choosing? Get a Head Start with these sites below!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Career Transition and Training Services
Explore Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Career Transition and Training Services. There is no time like the present to make the right connections and to gain access to the resources and training opportunities you need to succeed!
Services are customized to meet the needs of each individual job seeker, and may include:
- Labor market information for identifying hiring trends in our region
- Career planning assessments and resources to identify your next career move
- Intensive job search assistance to find your next opportunity
- Scholarship assistance to fund training costs
- Work-based learning connections to gain hands-on experience
Who is Eligible?
The WIOA Title I Adult and Dislocated Worker programs supported through the Career Transition and Training Team are currently operating under a priority of service. Eligibility for priority of service includes the following:
Veterans and their eligible spouses receive first Priority of Service for all LCWC programs for which they are eligible:
- Service members who are transitioning to the civilian workforce, are within 12 months of separating or 24 months of retirement
- Recently separated veterans who are within 48 months of discharge
- A spouse of an active military service member who has experienced a loss of employment as a direct result of relocation to accommodate a permanent change in duty station or discharge
- Veterans and their eligible spouses who are receiving public assistance and/or are low-income
- Veterans and their eligible spouses who have experienced a job loss or pending job loss in an industry where their occupation is no longer in demand AND are eligible for Unemployment Insurance
Other individuals we are serving at this time:
- Dislocated Workers who have experienced a layoff or pending layoff in an industry where their occupation is no longer in demand AND are eligible for Unemployment Insurance.
Contact us to get started!
For more information about Career Transition and Training Services, eligibility, and program requirements we invite you to call a team member at (970) 498-6694 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WIOA Employment Center Services
Employment Center services remain available for all customers seeking employment support. Highlights of these services include resource center access (internet, computer, fax, copier), walk-in career consultations with staff (check calendar for schedules), access to a variety of workshops to aid active job search and career discovery, assistance in Connecting Colorado job search registration, and support in determining other resource opportunities within our local Workforce Center and surrounding community. Please contact (970) 498-6600 or e-mail us at email@example.com
If additional opportunities expand to new candidates, please consider providing us with your contact information by clicking on the button on the right. We will contact those in this database if a change occurs.
If you have any questions, please contact a Career Transition and Training team member at (970) 498-6694 or e-mail us at CareerTransitions@larimer.org.