Need help choosing? Get a Head Start with these sites below!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Don’t Miss February’s Inside Edge on Hiring
Join us for February’s Inside Edge in Fort Collins! Learn what training opportunities these businesses offer. What are the occupations they hire? What are the best ways to get a foot in the door? Attend this panel presentation to meet representatives and learn the answers to these questions and more. Flyer below!
When: February 1, 2018 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Harmony Library Front Range Community College 4616 S. Shields, Fort Collins, CO
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
October 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Career Transition and Training Services
Explore Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Career Transition and Training Services. There is no time like the present to make the right connections and to gain access to the resources and training opportunities you need to succeed!
Services are customized to meet the needs of each individual job seeker, and may include:
- Labor market information for identifying hiring trends in our region
- Career planning assessments and resources to identify your next career move
- Intensive job search assistance to find your next opportunity
- Scholarship assistance to fund training costs
- Work-based learning connections to gain hands-on experience
Who is Eligible?
Due to recent funding reductions, the WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker programs are currently operating under a priority of service. Eligibility for priority of service includes the following:
Veterans and their eligible spouses receive first Priority of Service for all LCWC programs for which they are eligible:
- Service members who are transitioning to the civilian workforce, are within 12 months of separating or 24 months of retirement
- Recently separated veterans who are within 48 months of discharge
- A spouse of an active military service member who has experienced a loss of employment as a direct result of relocation to accommodate a permanent change in duty station or discharge
- Veterans and their eligible spouses who are receiving public assistance and/or are low-income
- Veterans and their eligible spouses who have experienced a job loss or pending job loss in an industry where their occupation is no longer in demand AND are eligible for Unemployment Insurance
- Dislocated Workers who have experienced a job loss or pending job loss in an industry where their occupation is no longer in demand AND are eligible for Unemployment Insurance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamp) recipients
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF): Colorado Works referrals only
- Adult Education and Family Literacy Act participants: Center for Adult Learning referrals only
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) participants: DVR referrals only
Contact us to get started!
For more information about Career Transition and Training Services, eligibility, and program requirements we invite you to call a team member at (970) 498-6694 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WIOA Employment Center Services
Employment Center services remain available for all customers seeking employment support. Highlights of these services include resource center access (internet, computer, fax, copier), walk-in career consultations with staff (check calendar for schedules), access to a variety of workshops to aid active job search and career discovery, assistance in Connecting Colorado job search registration, and support in determining other resource opportunities within our local Workforce Center and surrounding community. Please contact (970) 498-6600 or e-mail us at email@example.com
If additional funds are received, the LCWC may expand services to other candidates. Please provide us with your contact information by clicking on the button on the right. If additional resources are received, we will contact those in this database.