Changes coming soon to Connecting Colorado March 2018!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Futures Night April 2018
Explore Future Careers!
Talk w/ Professionals in the industry!
April 2nd – 6-8 PM
Don’t Miss March’s Inside Edge on Hiring
Join us for March’s Inside Edge in Loveland! Learn what training opportunities these businesses offer. What are the occupations they hire? What are the best ways to get a foot in the door? Attend this panel presentation to meet representatives and learn the answers to these questions and more. Flyer below!
When: March 21, 2018 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Loveland Public Library, 300 N. Adams, Loveland
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Employment First (EF) is a program for Department of Human Services food assistance participants who are determined eligible for our career services.
The Workforce Center offers the following services to assist you in your job search:
- Resource Center (computers, fax, phone, copy machine) related to job search
- One-on-one assistance with an Employment First casemanager for job search strategies, resumes and cover letters
- Free job search skills workshops
- Transportation & training scholarships
- Referrals to community agencies
- Paid / Unpaid internships
For further information or questions call: (970) 498-6600.