Workforce Center Offices will CLOSE for Memorial Day, Monday, May 28th
The Larimer County Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on Monday, May 28, 2018, from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM for the Memorial Day Holiday. This closure includes both computer labs. Our offices will reopen on Tuesday, May 29, 2018, at 8:00 AM. Questions? Call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Employment First (EF) is a program for Department of Human Services food assistance participants who are determined eligible for our career services.
The Workforce Center offers the following services to assist you in your job search:
- Resource Center (computers, fax, phone, copy machine) related to job search
- One-on-one assistance with an Employment First casemanager for job search strategies, resumes and cover letters
- Free job search skills workshops
- Transportation & training scholarships
- Referrals to community agencies
- Paid / Unpaid internships
For further information or questions call: (970) 498-6600.