Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Inside Edge on Hiring-Meet and Greet Local Business
You are invited to attend the next “Inside Edge on Hiring” event on May 2, 2017 from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM at the Loveland Public Library. This event is open to all and could be especially helpful for those exploring career options in key sectors in Northern Colorado
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Youth Friendly Employers Update
The 2016-2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. Information provided is subject to change. Available in English & Spanish.
Employment First (EF) is a program for Department of Human Services food assistance participants who are determined eligible for our career services.
The Workforce Center offers the following services to assist you in your job search:
- Resource Center (computers, fax, phone, copy machine) related to job search
- One-on-one assistance with an Employment First casemanager for job search strategies, resumes and cover letters
- Free job search skills workshops
- Transportation & training scholarships
- Referrals to community agencies
- Paid / Unpaid internships
For further information or questions call: (970) 498-6600.