Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Center for Adult Learning Fall Schedule
Fall Registration for Center for Adult Learning (CAL) is now open. Please call (970) 663-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
View Schedule HERE
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
October 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
Employment First (EF) is a program for Department of Human Services food assistance participants who are determined eligible for our career services.
The Workforce Center offers the following services to assist you in your job search:
- Resource Center (computers, fax, phone, copy machine) related to job search
- One-on-one assistance with an Employment First casemanager for job search strategies, resumes and cover letters
- Free job search skills workshops
- Transportation & training scholarships
- Referrals to community agencies
- Paid / Unpaid internships
For further information or questions call: (970) 498-6600.