Larimer County Workforce Center is Hiring a Jr. Career Specialist
- Must be 16-24 years of age
- 25-30 hours per week
- Seasonal beginning March 2015
- $9.50 per hour
Position closes: Friday, 2/13/15
Cover Letter and Resume are required.
Sign Up for a Home Efficiency Assessment Today!
The Larimer County Conservation Corps has partnered with Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water and Power to offer services and products to improve your home’s efficiency at no cost to you. Take advantage of these savings! Sign up HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center Video
Veterans Workforce Investment Program (VWIP)
Want to make yourself more marketable in this economy?
Do you need licensing, certifications, or training to advance in your job? Looking to update your skills or making a career transition to become more employable?
The funding for this program has been renewed, so act now to receive FREE training.
- Must receive a certificate or licensure at completion of training
- Must be a course in the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Eligible Training Provider List
- Cannot be a dishonorably discharged Veteran
If interested in learning more contact: