Workforce Center Offices are CLOSED Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day
The Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED to recognize Memorial Day on Monday, May 29, 2017. Our offices will be closed from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. This closure includes all computer labs. Our offices will re-open on Tuesday, May 30th at 8:00 AM. For questions please call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Workforce Research and Regional Labor Market Data-New Page!
View the new Workforce Development Board Report includes a Winter 2017 Update! HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
- Workforce Center Offices will be CLOSED on Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day Holiday
- Register for Career Road Trips Now!
- it’s your business, get connected: Business Newsletter May 2017
- inCompass Orientations-View Schedule through September 2017
- Set Your Summer for Profit and Fun! Register for Summer Works
- Four Steps for Redirecting Negative Self-Talk - Redirecting Negative Self-talk - Rosabella Consulting on Events Calendar
- Crew Leader and Mentor Positions open for the Larimer County Conservation Corps- Apply by April 14 | Colorado EE on Get Involved
- Larimer County Workforce Center | Colorado Monthly Labor Force News-February 2017 on Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
- Spring Job Fairs: Refresh Your Job Search | Poudre River Public Library District Blog on Business
- Larimer County Workforce Center | Colorado Monthly Labor Force News-January 2017 on Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
The Larimer County Workforce Office along with the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Unemployment Insurance Office is now offering claimants the ability to chat with a customer service agent. This service is available Monday thru Friday from 8am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday at the Fort Collins Workforce Center (200 W Oak Street #5000). For questions, please call (970) 498-6600.