Want to make yourself more marketable in this economy?
Looking to update your skills? Making a career transition and retrain in a new occupation ?
Below you will find some of the many programs you could receive training in through the Veterans grant.
- Machine Precision Technology
- Project Management Professional
- Certified Associate of Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Arc/Mig/Tig Welding
- Surface Mount Technology
- Any computer certification
- Human resources
Don’t know what a green occupation is?
Go to O*NET at The Green Economy to find out what “Green Occupations” are. Did you know that carpenters, bus drivers, architectural drafters, welders, computer software engineers and many other occupations are all considered “Green.” For a more comprehensive list go to the above web site.
- Must receive a certificate or licensure at completion of training
- Must be a course in the state of Colorado
- Cannot be a dishonorably discharged Veteran
- The funding for this program has been renewed, so act now to receive FREE training.