Register for Workforce Symposium 2017
REGISTER HERE for Workforce Symposium 2017! ‘$39
Be the Employer of Choice’
When: September 29th, General Opening Session starts at 8:15 a.m.
Where: The Lincoln Center
Colorado Monthly Labor Force Statistics
July 2017 Colorado Labor Force Statistics
Please view Colorado’s labor force statistics for the month indicated.
+ Click to expand Business menu- Click to collapse Business menu
- Workforce Symposium 2017
- Post a Job in Connecting Colorado
- Recruit & Select
- Training & Professional Development
- Transitions, Layoffs & Separation
- Workforce Planning & Economic Vitality
- Business Workshops & Roundtables
- Business Resources
- Meet the Business Team
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Business Programs and Incentives
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Larimer County Workforce Development Board (WDB)
Contact A Consultant
LCWC Business Development
200 West Oak St.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Sign up for Business Services news!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Business Workshops and Roundtables
2017 Professional Development at the LCWC
Get Registered for September 2017 Business Workshops & Symposium!
Sept 1, 8, 15
How to Become a Highly Successful Manager: Essential Supervisory Skills
When: September 1, 8 and 15; 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: 200 West Oak Street, Fort Collins, (1st Floor Boyd Lake Room)
Cost: $225 (three-part series, includes work materials)
Instructor: Paulette Hansen, The Neenan Company
Join supervisors from every level of an organization as they master team performance management, trust, commitments, conflict, and other basics essential to effective leadership in all industries and business sizes.
Participants in this workshop will achieve these outcomes:
- Performance Management - Deliver and document feedback to coach employees toward success based on facts and observable behaviors
- Interviewing – Learn behavioral-based interviewing techniques to hire staff that fit your organization’s culture
- Trust – Identify intentional actions that build or re-build trust
- Manage Commitments – Manage your time effectively by making and securing reliable commitments through actionable complaints and apologies
- Navigate Conflict – Identify patterns of predictable responses to conflict and gain tools to navigate toward meaningful resolution
Workforce Symposium 2017
What our customers are saying…
“This workshop was extremely informative AND also very enjoyable. Marcy kept the pace up and the time went so fast! In addition to good material, Marcy added examples of real-life situations to illustrate some of the areas which made it easier for me to understand and retain the information . The entire group was engaged and readily shared input. This was a great workshop!” -Michelle, Director of Human Resources, Environmental Consulting Firm | Professional Boundaries: A Key Element for Effective Supervision, presented by Marcy Hoerster, November 2013
“The CO PTAC class was extremely informative and helpful. I really appreciated how the LCWC staff was well organized and the presenter answered all of the group’s questions in a direct, effective way. The information I learned in the class will help my business be more effective when doing business with government. I highly recommend this workshop to others and look forward to attending more in the future.” -Stu Crair, Owner, The Fort Collins Digital Workshop, est. 2006 | Winning the Government Contract! Four Essential Steps to Growing Your Business with Colorado PTAC, presented by Gary Henry, October 2013
Interested in presenting a Roundtable or Workshop?
Starting or growing a small business?
Visit www.larimersbdc.org to register for workshops on business planning, websites, financing, pricing strategies, and more.