- Manufacturing Rocks! Career Tours
- CareerRise Parents Page
- Parents Manufacturing, Design & Engineering Night
- Employment Support
- Summer Opportunities
- Meet the CareerRise Staff
- Youth-Friendly Employers
- CareerRise Workshops
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Serving ages 14-24, the CareerRise team delivers programs that inspire achievement and individual development through education, training and career exposure. Through access to business internships, paid opportunities, educational workshops, and community-based projects, we prepare young action-takers to work and thrive in our community.