- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Center for Adult Learning Fall Schedule
Fall Registration for Center for Adult Learning (CAL) is now open. Please call (970) 663-7111 or email email@example.com for registration.
View Schedule HERE
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Find your path. Education and employment are everything, but not everyone is equal when it comes to how and when these are achieved. The Larimer County CareerRise team supports a variety of customized services for those, ages 16-24, who are facing financial and/or other obstacles. Paired with a Career Specialist, you will design a career plan to support services that could include:
- Financial support and training for obtaining a GED
- Paid internships
- Scholarships for post high school training
- Intensive career guidance & employment support
The inCompass program is funded through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act.
How do I get started with inCompass?
Determine if you are eligible
Eligible youth must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Ages 16-24
- Face a challenge to employment
- Larimer County Resident
- Some applicants may also need to meet low income criteria
Attend a inCompass Orientation to learn more!
Complete the inCompass Program Application
(Given at Orientation)