- Manufacturing Rocks! Career Tours
- CareerRise Parents Page
- Parents Manufacturing, Design & Engineering Night
- Employment Support
- Summer Opportunities
- Meet the CareerRise Staff
- Youth-Friendly Employers
- CareerRise Workshops
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
The AgriCorps program is a part-time, summer service opportunity for youth, ages 14-16. Throughout the season corpsmembers:
- Volunteer at local farms and community gardens
- Learn about sustainable agriculture and local food projects
- Participate in activities promoting personal and professional development, environmental awareness and community engagement
Upon successful completion of the program, corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a monetary incentive.
“From this program I learned that I can make a difference in making a more sustainable world.” –AgriCorps Corpsmember