- Manufacturing Rocks! Career Tours Spring 2018
- CareerRise Parents Page
- Employment Support
- Summer Opportunities
- Meet the CareerRise Staff
- Youth-Friendly Employers
- CareerRise Workshops
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
The LCCC is now recruiting Crew Leaders and Assistant Crew Leaders to manage our summer crews! We are also looking for young adults (ages 18-25) to serve as Corpsmembers on our RMNP Land and Sawyer Crews! To learn more about each position, please select the corresponding position description below. To apply, click the ‘Apply here’ button. *Please note: Land (ages 16-18) and AgriCorps (ages 14-16) applications will open in March!
If you have questions about your application, please call us at (970) 498-6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Crew Leader (View position description by clicking each link below)
- RMNP Assistant Crew Leader Position Description
- Land Assistant Crew Leader Position Description
- AgriCorps Assistant Crew Leader Position Description
- Sawyer Assistant Crew Leader Position Description
Corpsmember Position Descriptions (View position descriptions by clicking each link below)
Please check out our Facebook page for updates!