- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2018
Workforce Center Offices will CLOSE EARLY Tuesday, August 21st for Staff Meeting
The Larimer County Economic & Workforce Development Offices will close early on Tuesday, August 21, starting at 1:30-5:00 PM for an All-Staff Meeting. This closure includes both computer labs. Our offices will reopen on Wednesday, August 22nd, at 8:00 AM. Questions? Call:
Fort Collins: (970) 498-6600
Loveland: (970) 619-4650
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
- Are you a Fort Collins Utilities or Loveland Water & Power customer?
- Would you like to reduce your home’s water & energy use?
The Larimer County Conservation Corps has partnered with Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water and Power to offer services and products to improve your home’s efficiency at no cost to you.
How to receive a Home Efficiency Assessment:
- Click the link above and submit your assessment application.
- Wait for us to contact you to schedule your home efficiency assessment.
- Have a recent utility bill available for when our crews visit your home.
During the assessment corpsmembers will:
Conduct a basic inspection of your home’s insulation, appliances, windows, toilets, and heating/cooling system.
Install appropriate efficiency measures based on your home’s needs. These products may include: LED light bulbs, water conserving showerheads and aerators, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, clotheslines, CFL bulbs, programmable thermostats and high-efficiency toilets.
Educate you about water and energy efficiency practices and services.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (970) 498-6660