- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Center for Adult Learning Fall Schedule
Fall Registration for Center for Adult Learning (CAL) is now open. Please call (970) 663-7111 or email email@example.com for registration.
View Schedule HERE
Home Efficiency Assessment
The 2017 Water & Energy Program is now complete for the season! The Water & Energy program will resume in December 2017. Home efficiency assessment applications submitted before the December 2017 start date will be retained and you will be contacted once the program begins.
- Are you a Fort Collins Utilities or Loveland Water & Power customer?
- Would you like to reduce your home’s water & energy use?
The Larimer County Conservation Corps has partnered with Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water and Power to offer services and products to improve your home’s efficiency at no cost to you.
How to receive a Home Efficiency Assessment:
- Click the link above and submit your assessment application.
- Wait for us to contact you to schedule your home efficiency assessment.
- Have a recent utility bill available for when our crews visit your home.
During the assessment corpsmembers will:
Conduct a basic inspection of your home’s insulation, appliances, windows, toilets, and heating/cooling system.
Install appropriate efficiency measures based on your home’s needs. These products may include: LED light bulbs, water conserving showerheads and aerators, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, clotheslines, CFL bulbs, programmable thermostats and high-efficiency toilets.
Educate you about water and energy efficiency practices and services.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (970) 498-6660