- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival-Save the Date!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
The 2016-2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. Information provided is subject to change. Available in English & Spanish.
Home Efficiency Assessment
The 2017 Water & Energy Program is now complete for the season! The Water & Energy program will resume in December 2017. Home efficiency assessment applications submitted before the December 2017 start date will be retained and you will be contacted once the program begins.
- Are you a Fort Collins Utilities or Loveland Water & Power customer?
- Would you like to reduce your home’s water & energy use?
The Larimer County Conservation Corps has partnered with Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water and Power to offer services and products to improve your home’s efficiency at no cost to you.
How to receive a Home Efficiency Assessment:
- Click the link above and submit your assessment application.
- Wait for us to contact you to schedule your home efficiency assessment.
- Have a recent utility bill available for when our crews visit your home.
During the assessment corpsmembers will:
Conduct a basic inspection of your home’s insulation, appliances, windows, toilets, and heating/cooling system.
Install appropriate efficiency measures based on your home’s needs. These products may include: LED light bulbs, water conserving showerheads and aerators, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, clotheslines, CFL bulbs, programmable thermostats and high-efficiency toilets.
Educate you about water and energy efficiency practices and services.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (970) 498-6660