- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2016
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Sign-up for Summer Works!
Business are looking for youth ages 14-18 to connect to for summer employment! Sign-up today to receive updates on businesses and to learn how to apply for YOUR job! APPLY HERE!
The Matthews House Course Offerings for Winter 2017-Register Today!
The Education & Employment Center is offering classes on a sliding fee scale based on your household income. To get registered call, (970) 482-4357 or thematthewshouse.org. Classes are offered frequently throughout the year. Please check the schedule for the next available classes. To register for GED & ESL classes Call (970) 204-8181
Youth Friendly Employers Update
The 2016-2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. Information provided is subject to change. Available in English & Spanish.
The Sawyer Program is a full-time summer service opportunity for young adults, ages 18-25. Throughout the season corpsmembers:
- Become S-212 certified for safe and effective chainsaw use
- Complete pine beetle kill/hazardous tree removal, fire mitigation and restoration projects on public lands throughout Larimer County
- Participate in activities promoting personal and professional development, environmental awareness and community engagement
Upon successful completion of the program, corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
“It helped me be more confident and eliminate self-doubt when stepping into a leadership position.” – Sawyer Corpmember