- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
The Sawyer Program is a full-time summer service opportunity for young adults, ages 18-25. Throughout the season corpsmembers:
- Become S-212 certified for safe and effective chainsaw use
- Complete pine beetle kill/hazardous tree removal, fire mitigation and restoration projects on public lands throughout Larimer County
- Participate in activities promoting personal and professional development, environmental awareness and community engagement
Upon successful completion of the program, corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
“It helped me be more confident and eliminate self-doubt when stepping into a leadership position.” – Sawyer Corpmember