- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers 2017 Update
NEW** UPDATED 2017 Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The 2017 Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Center for Adult Learning Fall Schedule
Fall Registration for Center for Adult Learning (CAL) is now open. Please call (970) 663-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
View Schedule HERE
Water & Energy Program
The Water & Energy Program is a full time winter/spring service opportunity for young adults, ages 18-25. Throughout the season corpsmembers:
- Perform home efficiency assessments throughout the community
- Are provided with the necessary training to carry out water and energy services
- Participate in activities promoting personal and professional development, environmental awareness and community engagement
Upon successful completion of the program, corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
“I really enjoyed the people I worked with and learning more about environmental sustainability and the impact our actions have on our resources.” –Water & Energy Corpsmember