- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Positions and Descriptions
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Conservation Corps positions in Rocky Mountain National Park & Glen Haven still available!
For hiring detail view LCCC Recovery Crew Ad. In addition, we are hiring a microcrew in Glen Haven. All positions have the same eligibility requirements as posted in ad. Must have reliable transportation. For further information about the Glen Haven positions, please contact Jill at (970) 577-2140.
To apply: please go to: www.larimerworkforce.org/temporary-jobs
Water & Energy Program
LCCC is not recruiting for Water & Energy Crew at this time. Check back in October 2014 for applications.
The Water & Energy Program is a full time service opportunity during the winter and spring seasons. Corpsmembers perform home efficiency assessments to customers of Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water & Power. Corpsmembers are trained in BPI practices and have the opportunity to intern with various agencies in the utility and energy sector.
- Serves young adults ages 18-24
- A full time commitment in winter/spring
- Perform home efficiency assessments and provide conservation education to customers
- Internship opportunities available in utility and energy sectors
- Corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a Segal AmeriCorps
- Education Award
“I would definitely recommend the program to others based on my experience; it is an exciting learning opportunity and a chance to expand your skill set.” –LCCC Corpsmember
Looking for a job? Check out the LCWC’s Youth Services