- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Positions and Descriptions
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Attend a Brand New Bixpo Workforce Symposium 2014!
Early Bird Registration is OPEN! Attend Larimer County Workforce Symposium and Bix Talks!
Oil States Energy is Hiring!
Black Diamond Outreach Is Hiring!
Water & Energy Program
The Water & Energy Program is a full time service opportunity during the winter and spring seasons. Corpsmembers perform home efficiency assessments to customers of Fort Collins Utilities and Loveland Water & Power. Corpsmembers are trained in BPI practices and have the opportunity to intern with various agencies in the utility and energy sector.
- Serves young adults ages 18-24
- A full time commitment in winter/spring
- Perform home efficiency assessments and provide conservation education to customers
- Internship opportunities available in utility and energy sectors
- Corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a Segal AmeriCorps
- Education Award
“I would definitely recommend the program to others based on my experience; it is an exciting learning opportunity and a chance to expand your skill set.” –LCCC Corpsmember
Looking for a job? Check out the LCWC’s Youth Services