- CareerRise Parents Page
- Employment Support
- Summer Opportunities
- Meet the CareerRise Staff
- Youth-Friendly Employers
- CareerRise Workshops
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
Local and Regional Annual Plan Public Comment Period is Open!
Larimer County and the Colorado Central Planning Region invite public comment on the updated four-year strategic plans required under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. The plans outline strategies to develop, align and integrate service delivery across the local and regional workforce development system. Stakeholders and interested individuals can review the plans and provide feedback HERE. Thank you!
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Water & Energy Program
The Water & Energy Program is a full time winter/spring service opportunity for young adults, ages 18-25. Throughout the season corpsmembers:
- Perform home efficiency assessments throughout the community
- Are provided with the necessary training to carry out water and energy services
- Participate in activities promoting personal and professional development, environmental awareness and community engagement
Upon successful completion of the program, corpsmembers may be eligible to receive a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
“I really enjoyed the people I worked with and learning more about environmental sustainability and the impact our actions have on our resources.” –Water & Energy Corpsmember