- Manufacturing Rocks! Career Tours Spring 2018
- CareerRise Parents Page
- Employment Support
- Summer Opportunities
- Meet the CareerRise Staff
- Youth-Friendly Employers
- CareerRise Workshops
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Where We Serve
- Home Efficiency Assessment
- Wild and Scenic Film Festival On Tour 2017
Youth Friendly Employers Update
NEW** UPDATED Youth Friendly Employer Listing
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies 175+ local businesses that hire youth ages 14-18. Available in English & Spanish.
This information provided is subject to change.
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
The CareerRise team provides access to a data bank of area employers that have identified themselves as “youth friendly”. Take some time to review this data bank to expand your network of job hunting ideas and industries that actively hire.
Although these employers may not be hiring upon contact, the information begins to open up the possibilities of new brainstorming and networking ideas. The youth employer database is updated annually with new information.
Click here to see what local employers suggest when applying for positions.
- Questions? Please contact a CareerRise Career Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org