- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Save the Date for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
When: September 18, 2015, 6-9 pm
Where: Lory Student Center Theatre at Colorado State University
Check back soon – ticket sales open in August!
Learn more and to sponsor
To stay informed, follow the LCCC on
August Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the August Edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Mark Johnston, Workforce Center Manager for WIOA for Larimer County. Mark speaks about the new Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, WIOA, and the impact the new act will have on strengthening the workforce and economy by providing skill development through training. One of the main goals of this act is to impact young adults (ages 16-24) who are the future of the nation’s workforce. A great listen!
LCCC 2014 Annual Report
Thanks to supporters like you, we continue to nurture our mission of providing individuals with meaningful service opportunities while improving and maintaining our local environmental infrastructures. Read more about the impact your support had in the community and the many accomplishments of our crews in our 2014 Annual Report.
Larimer County Workforce Center 2014 Annual Report
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Get a Job!
Need Help Finding a Job?
Job Search Support
The Larimer County Workforce Center provides youth, ages 14 – 21, one-on-one employment consultation appointments for youth seeking to maximize their job search strategies. Youth may receive assistance with activities that include job search support, résumé review, interview tips, career guidance, and setting yourself up for on-the-job success.
Job Search Tools & Services
Services in Detail
- Job Search Support – Find on-line resources to enhance your job search, create employer target lists, identify posted and non-posted job openings, maximize your Connecting Colorado registration, and/or receive assistance with online applications.
- Resume Review – Review your targeted resume, identify the unique needs of the position you are seeking, and receive feedback to stand out from the crowd.
- Interview Tips – Learn about and create answers to common questions and receive feedback on ways to refine your interview.
- Career Guidance – Take an interest assessment on careers that uniquely match you and receive support in understanding the outcomes. Clarify your career pathway and the beginning steps to take in understanding the entry level skills needed for your future.
- Setting Yourself Up for Success – Learn about ways to support your growth in a company and ways you can demonstrate your assets to your employer.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Kate Flattery at (970) 498-6082 or firstname.lastname@example.org