- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
September Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the September Edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Adam Crowe, LCWC Business Development Manager. Adam discusses Bixpo | Workforce Symposium 2015, “People, Productivity and Profits”. This year’s Workforce Symposium focuses on the most effective ways to find and keep top talent. Leading workforce experts share smart workforce solutions that translate to profitability and economic prosperity. Listen and REGISTER for this exciting event on September 17th. Register Here
Youth Friendly Employers – 2015 Update
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. The minimum age requirements and how businesses prefer for applicants to apply (should they have opening). Information provided is subject to change. Employers are sorted by age and location.
LCCC 2014 Annual Report
Thanks to supporters like you, we continue to nurture our mission of providing individuals with meaningful service opportunities while improving and maintaining our local environmental infrastructures. Read more about the impact your support had in the community and the many accomplishments of our crews in our 2014 Annual Report.
Purchase your tickets for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
When: September 18, 2015, Doors Open at 5:30 | Films start at 6:30
Where: Lory Student Center Theatre at Colorado State University
All proceeds will support the Larimer County Conservation Corps
To stay informed, follow the LCCC on
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Get a Job!
Need Help Finding a Job?
Job Search Support
The Larimer County Workforce Center provides youth, ages 14 – 21, one-on-one employment consultation appointments for youth seeking to maximize their job search strategies. Youth may receive assistance with activities that include job search support, résumé review, interview tips, career guidance, and setting yourself up for on-the-job success.
Job Search Tools & Services
Services in Detail
- Job Search Support – Find on-line resources to enhance your job search, create employer target lists, identify posted and non-posted job openings, maximize your Connecting Colorado registration, and/or receive assistance with online applications.
- Resume Review – Review your targeted resume, identify the unique needs of the position you are seeking, and receive feedback to stand out from the crowd.
- Interview Tips – Learn about and create answers to common questions and receive feedback on ways to refine your interview.
- Career Guidance – Take an interest assessment on careers that uniquely match you and receive support in understanding the outcomes. Clarify your career pathway and the beginning steps to take in understanding the entry level skills needed for your future.
- Setting Yourself Up for Success – Learn about ways to support your growth in a company and ways you can demonstrate your assets to your employer.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Kate Flattery at (970) 498-6082 or email@example.com