- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
WY-CO Regional Job Fair Spring 2015
You are invited to attend the WY-CO Regional Job Fair 2015 on May 13th. Click for details below!
LCCC 2014 Annual Report
Thanks to supporters like you, we continue to nurture our mission of providing individuals with meaningful service opportunities while improving and maintaining our local environmental infrastructures. Read more about the impact your support had in the community and the many accomplishments of our crews in our 2014 Annual Report.
April Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the April edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Maelly Oropeza, Larimer County Conservation Corps Manager, speaking about the Flood Recovery in Northern Colorado.
The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Get ready for Summer 2015!
Available School Year 2014-2015.
- See what opportunities are available for youth year-round! Register at Connecting Colorado
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Youth ages 18 and younger
Accepting applications on a limited basis through April 25, 2015. Contact Andrew Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 619-4653
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Applications will be accepted through April 10, 2015. Get Involved!
- Agri Corps – Ages 14-16
- Land Corps – Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps – Ages 18+
- Recovery Corps – Ages 18+
- Coming Summer 2015!
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.