- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
April Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the April edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Maelly Oropeza, Larimer County Conservation Corps Manager, speaking about the Flood Recovery in Northern Colorado.
Health Care IN YOUR FUTURE Job Fair
Don’t miss this opportunity to apply for jobs from entry-level to professional!
Embassy Suites Conference Center
4705 Clydesdale Parkway
12:00 pm-3:00 pm
Wednesday, April 1
Sponsored by Larimer County Workforce Center, Employment Services of Greeley, Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce & the Health Sector Partnership.
Summer Job Boot Camp
Don’t miss out! Get ahead of the game!
REGISTER for Summer Job Boot Camp
The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Get ready for Summer 2015!
Youth Services will be hosting an Open House for summer opportunities to youth, young adults and parents.
Fort Collins Open House
9 am – 1 pm
Loveland Open House
9 am – 1 pm
Available School Year 2014-2015.
- See what opportunities are available for youth year-round! Register at Connecting Colorado
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Youth ages 18 and younger
Accepting applications NOW
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Applications will be posted starting in February 2015-Check Back!
- Agri Corps – Ages 14-16
- Land Corps – Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps – Ages 18+
- Recovery Corps – Ages 18+
- Coming Summer 2015!
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.