- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Purchase your tickets for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
When: September 18, 2015, Doors Open at 5:30 | Films start at 6:30
Where: Lory Student Center Theatre at Colorado State University
All proceeds will support the Larimer County Conservation Corps
To stay informed, follow the LCCC on
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
September Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the September Edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Adam Crowe, LCWC Business Development Manager. Adam discusses Bixpo | Workforce Symposium 2015, “People, Productivity and Profits”. This year’s Workforce Symposium focuses on the most effective ways to find and keep top talent. Leading workforce experts share smart workforce solutions that translate to profitability and economic prosperity. Listen and REGISTER for this exciting event on September 17th. Register Here
Youth Friendly Employers – 2015 Update
The Youth Friendly Employers List identifies local businesses that hire youth. The minimum age requirements and how businesses prefer for applicants to apply (should they have opening). Information provided is subject to change. Employers are sorted by age and location.
LCCC 2014 Annual Report
Thanks to supporters like you, we continue to nurture our mission of providing individuals with meaningful service opportunities while improving and maintaining our local environmental infrastructures. Read more about the impact your support had in the community and the many accomplishments of our crews in our 2014 Annual Report.
The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Available School Year 2014-2015.
- See what opportunities are available for youth year-round! Register at Connecting Colorado
Featured Summer Youth Programs
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Applications are being accepted for Disaster Recovery Corpsmembers until positions are filled. Get Involved!
- Agri Corps – Ages 14-16
- Land Corps – Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps – Ages 18+
- Disaster Recovery Corps – Ages 18+
Career Road Trips has reached capacity! Thank you for your interest.
- June 4 and June 10, 8-5 both days. Visit local employers each day
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.
The Young Entrepreneur Tournament for 2016 is now accepting YET 2016 Interest forms. Register HERE
Youth ages 18 and younger
Contact Andrew Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 498-6083
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.