- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Positions and Descriptions
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Job Search Consultations
Job Search Consultations for job seekers are available in both the Fort Collins and Loveland Workforce Center offices. Please note that the following dates will not be available for Job Search Consultations in the Fort Collins Workforce Center office. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Conservation Corps positions in Rocky Mountain National Park & Glen Haven still available!
For hiring detail view LCCC Recovery Crew Ad. In addition, we are hiring a microcrew in Glen Haven. All positions have the same eligibility requirements as posted in ad. Must have reliable transportation. For further information about the Glen Haven positions, please contact Jill at (970) 577-2140.
To apply: please go to: www.larimerworkforce.org/temporary-jobs
The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Accepting Applications Now! Apply Here.
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Complete Interest Form Here.
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.
Applications are now closed for Spring/Summer 2014.
- Agri Corps – Ages 14-16
- Land Corps – Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps – Ages 18+
- Recovery Corps – Ages 18+
Available School Year 2014-2015.
- See what opportunities are available for youth! Register at Connecting Colorado
Program is completed for Summer 2014. Look for applications late 2014 for next year!
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.
- Listen to Andrew Minor, Youth Specialist and 2013 Youth Entrepreneur Tournament finalists Karris Bryant and Pranaya Sathe interview on KRFC “Community at Work” (88.9 FM) to get excited about becoming a Young Entrepreneur! Listen to the recording here