- Youth Services
- Larimer County Conservation Corps
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Young Adult Workshops
- Young Adult Resources
Larimer County Workforce Center 2014 Annual Report
Welcome to the Larimer County Workforce Center!
Save the Date for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
When: September 18, 2015, 6-9 pm
Where: Lory Student Center Theatre at Colorado State University
Check back soon – ticket sales open in August!
Learn more and to sponsor
To stay informed, follow the LCCC on
August Workforce Center Spotlight with KRFC
Listen to the August Edition of the Larimer County Workforce Center’s Spotlight with Mark Johnston, Workforce Center Manager for WIOA for Larimer County. Mark speaks about the new Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, WIOA, and the impact the new act will have on strengthening the workforce and economy by providing skill development through training. One of the main goals of this act is to impact young adults (ages 16-24) who are the future of the nation’s workforce. A great listen!
LCCC 2014 Annual Report
Thanks to supporters like you, we continue to nurture our mission of providing individuals with meaningful service opportunities while improving and maintaining our local environmental infrastructures. Read more about the impact your support had in the community and the many accomplishments of our crews in our 2014 Annual Report.
The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Get ready for Summer 2015!
Available School Year 2014-2015.
- See what opportunities are available for youth year-round! Register at Connecting Colorado
Featured Summer Youth Programs
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Applications are being accepted for Disaster Recovery Corpsmembers until positions are filled. Get Involved!
- Agri Corps – Ages 14-16
- Land Corps – Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps – Ages 18+
- Disaster Recovery Corps – Ages 18+
Career Road Trips has reached capacity! Thank you for your interest.
- June 4 and June 10, 8-5 both days. Visit local employers each day
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.
The Young Entrepreneur Tournament 2015 applications are now closed. Look for a YET interest form 2015 Fall!
Youth ages 18 and younger
Contact Andrew Minor at email@example.com or (970) 619-4653
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.