The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Young Entrepreneur Tournament-Apply Here
(Accepting Applications through April 19, 2014)
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.
- Listen to Andrew Minor, Youth Specialist and 2013 Youth Entrepreneur Tournament finalists Karris Bryant and Pranaya Sathe interview on KRFC “Community at Work” (88.9 FM) to get excited about becoming a Young Entrepreneur! Listen to the recording here
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Career Road Trips
(Available Summer 2014-Coming Soon!)
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.
- Agri Corps - Ages 14-16
- Land Corps - Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps - Ages 18+
Get a Job!
Ages 14-21 Available School Year 2013-2014
- See what opportunities are available for youth! Register at Connecting Colorado