The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Summer Youth Employment Program
- Larimer County Workforce Center Youth Services is looking for youth candidates, ages 16-18, to be considered by local businesses for part-time employment opportunities.
Get a Job!
Ages 14-21 Available School Year 2013-2014
- See what opportunities are available for youth! Register at Connecting Colorado
One-on-one meetings with a Youth Career Specialist
- Youth Friendly Employer List
- Agri Corps - Ages 14-16
- Land Corps - Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps - Ages 18+
Young Entrepreneur Tournament
(Available Spring 2014)
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award. Click the link above!
Career Road Trips
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.