The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Featured Summer Youth Programs
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Career Road Trips
Complete Interest Form Here
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.
Larimer County Conservation Corps
Applications are now closed for Spring/Summer 2014
Get a Job!
Available School Year 2013-2014
- See what opportunities are available for youth! Register at Connecting Colorado
Young Entrepreneur Tournament
Applications are now closed for Spring 2014
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award.
- Listen to Andrew Minor, Youth Specialist and 2013 Youth Entrepreneur Tournament finalists Karris Bryant and Pranaya Sathe interview on KRFC “Community at Work” (88.9 FM) to get excited about becoming a Young Entrepreneur! Listen to the recording here