The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Summer Youth Employment Program
Accepting Candidates during School Year 2012-2013!
- Larimer County Workforce Center Youth Services is looking for youth candidates, ages 16-18, to be considered by local businesses for part-time employment opportunities.
Career Road Trips
Ages 14-21 (Summer Only)
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location. Interested?
- Please click the Career Road Trips link above to submit your contact information so that LCWC Youth Services can connect with you when the program starts in Spring 2013.
- Agri Corps - Ages 14-16
- Land Corps - Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps - Ages 18+
Get a Job!
Available School Year 2012-2013
- See what opportunities are available for youth! Register at Connecting Colorado
Young Entrepreneur Tournament
(Available Spring 2013)
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award. Click the link above!
One-on-one meetings with a Youth Career Specialist