The Larimer County Workforce Center offers a series of Featured Programs and additional support all year-around!
Featured Summer Youth Programs
Summer Works Hiring Events
- Set Your Summer for Fun & Profit!
Get a Job!
Ages 14-21 Available School Year 2013-2014
- See what opportunities are available for youth! Register at Connecting Colorado
One-on-one meetings with a Youth Career Specialist
- Youth Friendly Employer List
Larimer County Conservation Corps
Corpsmember Hiring in March 2014
- Agri Corps - Ages 14-16
- Land Corps - Ages 16-19
- Sawyer Corps - Ages 18+
Young Entrepreneur Tournament
(Accepting Applications through April 19, 2014)
- This 5-part workshop will assist you in identifying and preparing a business plan and will wrap up with youth presenting their business plan to local business leaders and compete for a cash award. Click the link above!
Career Road Trips
(Available Summer 2014-Coming Soon!)
- Interested in behind the scenes view of local employers? Career Road Trips are designed to connect youth and businesses together at the business location.